~*~The Official X Factor 2008 Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Diana to go tonight!!!!!

Diana to go tonight!!!!!

I heard on the radio this afternoon, that she was only finding out from the doctor at about 5pm if she was going to be able to sing tonight or not!

Only 20mins to go, so we shall soon see.........

I think if she wants to stay in this week then he HAS to ing. I can't see them letting her go through to next week without singing, the acts would be well within their rights to complain.

I know its unfortunate that she got ill but thats life and i think she should have been out last week

Ffs! Why cant they get any decent guest singers.....leona lewis?? Yawwwwwwn!!

Ffs! Why cant they get any decent guest singers.....leona lewis?? Yawwwwwwn!!

At least Leona might be able to move of her own accord this week, unlike 'remote control Mariah' :)

True but Leona is no better she is so robotic, no emotion, no character, no personality

Cheryl? Electric pink lipstick? Seriously?

OH GOD Kermit Girl is back, showing us the back of her hands again. She cannot sing I am getting very annoyed

Is it just me or did Ruth just kill Angels?:evil:

OH GOD Kermit Girl is back, showing us the back of her hands again. She cannot sing I am getting very annoyed

LOL!!!! Showing us the back of her hand, that tickled me!

For me Ruth and Eoghan really shone tonight.

True but Leona is no better she is so robotic, no emotion, no character, no personality

Oooh I am soooo glad somebody else doesn't rate her. Never could understand the big to do about her when she was in x factor 2 years ago.

We must have similar tastes lol ,as my mum was here earlier & I was saying about how her hands annoyed the heck out of me aswell. I just cannot stand her voice, it's like chalk on a blackboard.

Leona on now, yaaaawnnnn

So, who to go - Daniel or Rachel?

Not so keen on either of their music but I prefer Daniel as a person

Daniel has to go, I'd rather watch grass grow!

Latest posts

Back