~*~The Official X Factor 2008 Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know most of you dont like Rachel but I hope she pulls this song off because "one love" by Mary J Blige is one of my all time faves!!!!

Daniel is soooo gone me thinks

I doubt they can save Daniel again, they slate him every week and then save him when he's in the bottom two.

Daniel has to go cos Im sick of seeing him do that thumb and pinkie phone impression and mouthing "Vote for me"

OMG they are both sh!t. not as bad as Diana or Eoghnsjajmxyz (Owen) tho

Daniel has to go cos Im sick of seeing him do that thumb and pinkie phone impression and mouthing "Vote for me"

At least you don't have to see him do that anymore. Now, all we need now is for Kermit to get the boot :lol:

Well thank god for that smiley, winky smarmy man has gone! :lol::lol:

At last !!! If he had been saved I would of been really annoyed :eek:

Well thank god for that smiley, winky smarmy man has gone! :lol::lol:

Yep, how can anyone sing Like A Bridge Over Troubled Waters and grin incessantly through it?

At least you don't have to see him do that anymore. Now, all we need now is for Kermit to get the boot :lol:

KERMIT GIRL to go next week or Gerbil face Owen :lol::lol::lol:

Don't you mean Eoghnsjajmxyz Stevie? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Halleluyah, Mr Cheese has gone :green: !!

Defo Kermit Girl. Owen's ok though, not too annoying. Rachel's more annoying for me.

Well Ok...I gave it all another chance tonight..but had to change channel so often to stop my ears from bleeding!!
DIANE....STOP SINGING LIKE THAT.....IT HURTS YOUR THROAT!!...and my ears!

The sing off was torture...did they think they would stay if they were best at murdering a song????
OK Daniel has gone....but surely Rachel's coat is on a shoogly peg .....I really must start going out on a Saturday night though :irked;

Halleluyah, Mr Cheese has gone :green: !!

Yup Don Queso has left the building!!!! Have to say though I preferred his image before the "stylists" got their hands on him! I think the little boy should go now, George Michael he sure ain't!!!!

Don't you mean Eoghnsjajmxyz Stevie? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
oh yes that him, I cant spell it properly as I dont have enough keys on my keyboard:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well Ok...I gave it all another chance tonight..but had to change channel so often to stop my ears from bleeding!!

The sing off was torture...did they think they would stay if they were best at murdering a song????
OK Daniel has gone....but surely Rachel's coat is on a shoogly peg .....I really must start going out on a Saturday night though :irked;

Actually I think a lot also is down to the sound technician cos my BF who is a DJ said that the reverb (echo!) on the mics were awful and he should be shot. Have to say I didn't even notice til he said, but it was really bad when Leona Lewis sang.

:lol::lol::lol:You make me laugh

Latest posts

Back