~*~The Official X Factor 2008 Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Ok...I gave it all another chance tonight..but had to change channel so often to stop my ears from bleeding!!
DIANE....STOP SINGING LIKE THAT.....IT HURTS YOUR THROAT!!...and my ears!

The sing off was torture...did they think they would stay if they were best at murdering a song????
OK Daniel has gone....but surely Rachel's coat is on a shoogly peg .....I really must start going out on a Saturday night though :irked;

No, dont you out, its too cold, lol!

The right person was voted out tonight!

What was Cheryl wearing tonight? She looked like a walking tablecloth! :lol:

So, we're all waffling on about who should go next week, but, does anyone have a preference for a winner? Does anyone really care who wins?

Oh stop, I just spat my wine all over my monitor then :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think she made the best of one of Ashley's shirts she had taken scissors to when....you know (whisper.... he was a bad boy!!!)

although unlike some here tonight I loved her lippy!!! PINK is the new scarlet!!

So, we're all waffling on about who should go next week, but, does anyone have a preference for a winner? Does anyone really care who wins?

For me it's either Alex cos she's a real belter and to me has the X Factor ... or Diana (ducks for cover) cosI like her quirkiness (although I think she was up there in the wearing a tablecloth tied with a belt stakes tonight, and her performance was pretty shabby)

ruth to win, she is the nicest and has an amazing voice

On the subject of clothes, what on earth was Rachel wearing???

I want Alexandra to win :)

Ok. Kermit girl looks like she's been dragged through a hedge backwards (someone give the girl a hairbrush please), but she was wearing the most fab nail colour!

I want Alexandra to win :)

Me too...she is just the most grounded and professional!!
No sob stories.....just talent IMHO!
I would have had her and Austin in the final 2.

Ok. Kermit girl looks like she's been dragged through a hedge backwards (someone give the girl a hairbrush please), but she was wearing the most fab nail colour!

I noticed that aswell. Wasn't Chery wearing the same colour?

Glad it's not just me who thought she needed a good hair brush :lol:

Last edited:
Me too...she is just the most grounded and professional!!
No sob stories.....just talent IMHO!
I would have had her and Austin in the final 2.

Totally agree, Austin should never have gone, he had talent unlike some of them that use their family situations to get the sympathy vote i.e. the budgie just fell off it's perch and my granny's neighbour's cousin is inconsolible :lol::lol::lol:

Do you think it was Minx???

I'm so glad Danny went though, I was getting sick of him milking his sob story :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Ok...I gave it all another chance tonight..but had to change channel so often to stop my ears from bleeding!!
DIANE....STOP SINGING LIKE THAT.....IT HURTS YOUR THROAT!!...and my ears!

The sing off was torture...did they think they would stay if they were best at murdering a song????
OK Daniel has gone....but surely Rachel's coat is on a shoogly peg .....I really must start going out on a Saturday night though :irked;

PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:hug:

I am so sorry I persuaded you to start watching again:hug:

I love Daniel but he deserved to be in the bottom 2 however Rachel deserved to go cos she was truly awful as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Actually I think a lot also is down to the sound technician cos my BF who is a DJ said that the reverb (echo!) on the mics were awful and he should be shot. Have to say I didn't even notice til he said, but it was really bad when Leona Lewis sang.

It is always bad when she opens her mouth, it doesn't count as singing IMO:eek:

Well i'm glad Dianna got through,even though it was painfull to watch and hear .

JLS are improving rapidly,and as for being current,well i LOVED their medley.

Rachel HAS to go,then Ruth i don't like them at all,the little lad has improved loads but he's still not my cuppa tea.

Alexandra is fab,but she'll not win.......... wanna bet anyone ? lol
She's too much like Leona ........... who btw i don't really like and the only guest performance i have enjoyed so far were Girls Aloud,even though poor cheryl was petrified :!:

Louis is starting to irritate me too,as is Danni's face,she now has Michale Jacksons nose ....two new judges and a new format next year please Mr Cowell ...... i'm getting bored :D

My turn now :lol:

Dianna, I'm glad she didn't go last night IMHO she needs another chance, she is young, different and I do like her.

Owen (spell it the way it sounds, it is so much easier :lol: ) he isn't great but every week he does manage to sing most of the song in tune and he always has a few belt out bits that surprise us all.......

JLS Im still not feeling them, they are ok, but thats it for me. Quite looking forward to seeing them do a Take That song next week though.

Ruth, I love her passion, and seeing Simon drool every time she is on stage is kinda funny. But she really hasn't got that fab a voice and I agree with Pure that her version of Angels was not good.

Alexandra, I said right from the beginning that she would win and Im sticking to it :lol: she has a 'world class' (PMSL) voice.

So down to the bottom 2, who were exactly where they should have been, only weeks ago.........

Rachel was ok during the show but what the hell was she thinking in the sing off, it was like she didn't even try, just got up there and let the words fall out IYKWIM (I wonder if she was just so damn sure that the judges would not vote her out the she couldn't be arsed)

Daniel, thank god he has gone. Week after week he gave us sob stories while grinning inanly....was the biggest sleaze ball, ogling the girls with a lecherous look EEEEEEeeeewwwwww And what were they going on about with a 'Big Performance' tonight all he did was get out of a car and walk around FFS. VERY PLEASED he has gone, just a shame it wasn't sooner :lol:

Leona's song was boring, and I like her.......

Will Young has been the best guest for me so far, Take That next week, looking forward to that.

Latest posts

Back