~*~The Official X Factor 2008 Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Alexandra - just hope you're still around this time next year!

Yes, she does wail a bit I suppose - there again Leona was the same with her wobbly voice too, she seems to have toned that down a bit now so perhaps the same will happen with Alexandra.

I'm not keen on her "wide-eyed amazement" acting on ITV2 now though, she's not sounding very sincere, perhaps I'm being cynical though.

Whatever, I do think it was the right result.

Congratulations Alexandra - just hope you're still around this time next year!

Not a chance, she's dead in the water. Will win the olympics for bawling though, tee hee :)
Poor wee owen but like everything Irish I am sure he will be back for sure, for sure :lol:

To be honest this years show has all been about Stevie the 6th Judge for me!!!!

Oh Izzi, you made my xmas with that comment!!! I have loved being on this thread every Sat! We now need to find another program to commentate on yes?

Watching ITV2, I must say I love, love, love Danii's dress. What a gorgeous colour.

Oh Izzi, you made my xmas with that comment!!! I have loved being on this thread every Sat! We now need to find another program to commentate on yes?

Yep, definately

Not a chance, she's dead in the water. Will win the olympics for bawling though, tee hee :)
Poor wee owen but like everything Irish I am sure he will be back for sure, for sure :lol:

No way eugjkndcdsj (owen) shouldnt have got to the final 12?

I have never watched the X Factor before, but gradually became interested because my daughter watched it. I was amazed to see the likes of Daniel and Owen coming through week after week and so I was pleased to finally see a realistic result. It's good to see 'Real' talent win through, so well done Alexandra. You deserved to win. :)

ahhhhhhhhhh.. i wanted JLS to win!!- they were robbed.. (even tho alexandra is an amazing singer!!)

how fake was alexandras tears at the end by the way?!! i was finding it hard to watch!! :irked:

ah well.. they will all get a recording contract no doubt so theyre all winners.. heyho..

looking forward to next years lovely auditions already! :green: x

So what shall it be me wonders? answers sent on a stamped addressed envelope to me pls

Mmmm... There aren't many programmes on the telly that provoke such a comment fest though are there?

So what shall it be me wonders? answers sent on a stamped addressed envelope to me pls

In Jan, there'll be Dancing on Ice or Celeb BB???

Oh gawd, I really think I need to get a life ........... !!!!!

No way eugjkndcdsj (owen) shouldnt have got to the final 12?

Ok its like the winner, dead in the water, give over will ye not?
You shouldn't rub salt into a wound :cry:

Ah well if her singing career fails, Alexandra could always be on commercials for waterproof mascara! :lol: Or she could come in use if there was a drought!

Ah well if her singing career fails, Alexandra could always be on commercials for waterproof mascara! :lol: Or she could come in use if there was a drought!

Spain doesn't have a lot of water, could you import her??? Please!!!! :lol:

She'll be able to afford permanent makeup soon. Problem solved! :lol:

I know, although it can only possibly get good comments (IMHO), next month starts the final season of ER. Can't wait for that to start, although one of the doctors 'expires' in the 1st episode :cry:

Spain doesn't have a lot of water, could you import her??? Please!!!! :lol:

You've gotta be kidding! Whoever said the rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain got it sooooo wrong. Most of it seems to be on the Costa Blanca lately! Although August does tend to be pretty darned hot ... just about the time her career will dry up (I think there's a pun in there somewhere!) if previous years are anything to go by! So we could rent her for a month!

Latest posts

Back