~*~The Official X Factor 2008 Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh come one geeks Pulease...this has been the campest, bitchiest thread Ever!!
and all the better for it :Love:.......let's not all fall out on FINAL night....let us all be pale and interesting....and vote for.............XXXXXXXXX

Oh come one geeks Pulease...this has been the campest, bitchiest thread Ever!!
and all the better for it :Love:.......let's not all fall out on FINAL night....let us all be pale and interesting....and vote for.............XXXXXXXXX

Isn't it great. Time to face the music. Good Luck to Owen. The other way of spelling our son of of the North. :)

gggvvuuuioss;oomml;

FFS CHILL OUT!! this thread has been going for ages and I have no doubt been the bitchiest of all with my opinions but it is all very tongue in cheek and those of us who have posted since the thread started have taken it in the way its intended, a bit of fun, for which I will certainly not be apologising. No-one has mentioned anyones hair colour so please get off your high horses!!

What do you mean sassy Hassy that the (I would not repeat your ignorance) has the Irish vote. Sure you don't live here, hence you pay no taxes here so what do you mean Discount that!!!!

Actually I did live there and my daughter was born in Altnagalvin hospital in DERRY - which I believe is where the young lad is from. And I used the word discount as in "don't rule it out" - what the heck that has to do with where I pay my taxes I really don't understand?

Actually I admire that nationalism of the Irish and how they support their own which is actually what I meant ... however if you choose to get all PC and call me ignorant then that is your prerogative - but get the facts first before you try and call me names please.

Last edited:
I'm not particularly a fan of Beyonce, but her performance was pretty good, soooo much better than Britney's. At least she sang live.

I thought it was quite endearing, her duet with Alex, who was really overcome with emotion.

Red hair and pale generally go together, thought that would have been pretty obvious. I take your point about bitchy and camp, fair do's, I really just wanted to remind people to think about what they say. Maybe I am on my 'high horse' as you say, but until you've had to deal with a 12 year old self-harming because of comments made about her appearance then you really can't begin to understand how hard this year has been and yes I do get angry when I read comments like that. Sorry.

Actually I did live there and my daughter was born in Altnagalvin hospital in DERRY - which I believe is where the young lad is from. And I used the word discount as in "don't forget it" - what the heck that has to do with where I pay my taxes I really don't understand?

Actually I admire that nationalism of the Irish and how they support their own which is actually what I meant ... however if you choose to get all PC and call me ignorant then that is your prerogative - but get the facts first before you try and call me names please.

Your remark has made me happy. Altnagelvin, good for you. So your son is Irish. No I won't get all PC because I really don't know what that means. I did not know what "don't forget it " meant. Enjoy the final lol x

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh so glad Alexander got through will be glad when she wins everyone in my house is calling owen or whatever eggnog now lol.:)

Ooh, it's going to be soooo close.

I'm getting quite fond of JLS now. The lead singer is so cute, I'm sure the teeny boppers will be voting in droves.

ANYWAY..........
back to the actual topic i must say
YAY!!!!!!!
He's gone!! he was so rubbish LOL

Alex to win pretty plese on tippy toes x

Aah come on girls have a laugh. All is forgiven now Leonard Cohen my favourite singer of all time. JLS TO WIN. X:)

OMG NO CONTEST

That rendition by Alexandra - AWESOME. She could so have over done it, but the dynamics were beautiful. JLS are cute though!

If Alexandra doesn't win, the whole thing's a farce. JLS can't touch her for talent. She's in a different league altogether. She sings from the soul!

Actually I just don't think the Jeff Buckley version can be beat....undersinging is the new black LOL!!!
YouTube - Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah

Anyway..back off to the Temptations story for me...thank goodness for ad breaks!!!!

... oh and wasn't that a great shot of one of the choir's nails!!! :green::green::green:

I think Alexandra will do well whether she wins tonight or not. Sometimes those who come 2nd in these competitions do better than those who came 1st.

Latest posts

Back