~*~The Official X Factor 2009 Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must admit I was a bit shocked at what they were wearing considering they had said they wanted to get away from the strippers image.

Having said that the outfits reminded me more of lady gaga than strippers.

I just have no idea who will go tonight as although a lot, well most people hate john and edward there will probably be those that like them go into overdrive to keep them in.

I wasn't very keen on Rachels performance and none of Cheryls boys really stood out for me either.

Is it just me or was Alexandra Burke miming just then?

Any1 else think robbie was on something very happy n speedy 2nite? lol

maybe insecure / nerves it's been a while ?! who knows ... either way he was erm pants !

maybe these big starts dont think they have to make the effort ... remember brittney ? though robbie did spend time with the acts

hmm Robbie did seem a little "enthusiastic". My Hubby, Allan thought that Alexander Burke was miming too!
Kandy rain was definately the better act in the sing off. Mind you, if they hadn't gone this week it would have been next week.
It was a bit mean letting the gorgeous Ollie get down to the final 3.

Nope :green:

I thought he gave a 'Robbie performance' if I'm honest, just what the audience wanted and expected from him.

Good on Danni for apologising, although it doesn't really excuse what she said... brain into gear before mouth next week for her! :wink2:

IMO Rachel should never have been in the bottom two, John and Edward couldn't hold a song last night, their performance was totally pants and they should have been out tonight. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to 'hear' that they shouldn't have even been in the last 12!!!!!!!!!

I'm loving Danyl and Jamie, Olly is good too, can't for next week now :green:

Am so glad Kandy Rain went.
Their performance in the sing off was baaaaaaaaaaaad!
They were out of tune, out of key and really didn't gel well together! It was their worst performance to date.
I really thought Rachael sang much better and she shouldn't have been in the bottom 2!
Who on earth voted for John and Edward? Aaarrgghhhhhhhhhh!!

What a shock!! Like all reality tv the worst stay in to annoy us all it happens in all of the shows. I have no words

Also I hate the Sunday final

i'm irish and i gotta say that John & Edward are taking the MICK!!!!!! What the hell are they doing on the show they are CRAP!!!!!!! They are really giving us a bad name - i'm soooooooooooooo embarrassed!!

Well....Because we are really sad in our house we have all wrote down who we think is gonna win this year and put it in a envelope which we will open on the final night he he!!!!
I think Kandy rain have had too much stick and I bet it wasn't their choice to wear them outfits, although they did deserve to be in the bottom 2, with the twins though!
It seems to me the judges, have something against Danyl ( not Simon ) I thought their opinions were uncalled for, however I don't think Danni's comment was said maliciously (sp) but I did cringe!
I'm loving Olly and thats who I think will win, don't tell the rest of my family though!!!

I thought if they didnt go then Kandy rain were defo out.

Of course John & Edward are still in. Its now gone 360 where by people who hated them - feel sorry for them as they are young boys that are getting slagged off all over the papers/internet etc. If they were your sons how would you feel?

I think Louie Walsh was an idiot - he knew they were disliked and as a manager should be aware of public backlash and he threw those young Naive boys into the lions den. I feel really sorry for them - as cocky as they are they don't need death threats and stuff.

I was shocked they were not in the bottom too - but as I said to my mum on Saturday I wouldnt be surprised if the mums of the world start feeling sorry for them and leave them in now. Plus there Irish and louie knew that they would get the support from the majority of the country - Just like Eggnog did - and where is he now??

Kate

Hey all cant believe i didnt see this thread before now! I'm a total xfactor addict!!! I think Kandy Rain were terrible when the sang Fighter! I really thought they were better than that with other songs, surely when they're singing for survival they cuda picked something they could actually sing!!!

Plus there Irish and louie knew that they would get the support from the majority of the country - Just like Eggnog did - and where is he now??

Kate
Kate, we cant vote in Ireland.. (annoyingly) so i dunno how the twins are still there cos it defo wasnt us that voted for him. tbh tho even if we could vote i'd never have voted for them! I feel like i wanna punch them everytime they talk! like where did they get their accent!
anyways wonder who'll go next week.. it could be anyone cos its so early in the comp xx:eek::eek:

I really like Stacey but I'd like to see if she can sing anything other than ballads cus that's all she's done yet. Think Jamie's fab. Really like Lucie too, she's got a cracking voice.
I did like Danyl at first, but I'm starting to find him a bit irritating now. Has anyone else noticed what an ENORMOUS mouth he has??!!

Hey all cant believe i didnt see this thread before now! I'm a total xfactor addict!!! I think Kandy Rain were terrible when the sang Fighter! I really thought they were better than that with other songs, surely when they're singing for survival they cuda picked something they could actually sing!!!

Kate, we cant vote in Ireland.. (annoyingly) so i dunno how the twins are still there cos it defo wasnt us that voted for him. tbh tho even if we could vote i'd never have voted for them! I feel like i wanna punch them everytime they talk! like where did they get their accent!
anyways wonder who'll go next week.. it could be anyone cos its so early in the comp xx:eek::eek:

You can't vote! I never knew that. I stand corrected x

Thats ok hun! Yeah its annoying I'd love to be able to vote!!!:cry:
Rouge.. I totally noticed that! when he was singing on saturday i couldnt help thinking.. WOW what i big gob he has! :eek: I do like him tho and I think Lucie is great.
Wasnt Alexandra amazing tho! shes such a natural and i love her new song!

Louie is away on compassionate leave.... Stephen Gately has died, very likable member of boyzone.

May he rest in peace

Dont know about anyone else but I am interested to see what kind of performance Cheryl will do this saturday. Will she wont she perform live? No doubt the latter, we shall see. To me she looked like she was bricking it during the mention saturday night.

Faves so far:

Jamie
Stacey
Lucy
Miss Frank

a bit on the fence regarding Danyl - marmite analogy is most appropriate

BUT so gutted Daniel Pearce (mohican guy) out of it he was my fave by far

anne xx

Dont know about anyone else but I am interested to see what kind of performance Cheryl will do this saturday. Will she wont she perform live? No doubt the latter, we shall see. To me she looked like she was bricking it during the mention saturday night.

I heard on the radio that shes not singing live, tbh i dont think her voice sounds great in the recorded song so i can only imagine how she'd sound doing it live!! tis a pity really cos i really like her!
C Whitney is on this week too... Cheryl prob shouldnt have done the same week as her! she'll sound brutal next to Whitney!! anybody would!

anyone else noticed that they are all quite rubbish, some "nice" voices but no star quality. Very disappointed

Latest posts

Back