~*~The Official X Factor 2009 Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes we all reckon J & E should have gone by now, BUT on the plus side, at least we don't have to put up with Kermit as well this year!!

Only 1 annoying act this year (well 2 for me cos Stacey does my head in)
I agree! I hate to say it but J&E are better than KERMIT GIRL!!

Hi All well a total shock or what tonight, I thought Lloyd and twins bottom two Miss Frank were brilliant last night, Louise hasn't got a cat in hell of wining now they where his best chance, he should be ashamed of himself and send the twins home they are making the show a laughing stock how can anybody take it serious now :)

Err, nope it's only you. On your own. In the corner. My hands are firmly down. :lol: Except to join in with mercedes69 in giving you a :smack:

Love ya really! :hug:

What can I say? ..... I guess I just like to be different!!

My friends are accusing me of having improper thoughts about those young boys lol.

You've got to admit though, they always put on a fun performance and they've got the WHOLE COUNTRY talking about them.

Joy xx

The only vote they get from me is a sympathy vote. They are being exploited by the TV producers and press to create top rating on the show. That is sad, what will they be doing in a years time? my guess is HIDING!! or wearing womens clothes so not to be recognised!

No one thinks of the aftermath!

What can I say? ..... I guess I just like to be different!!

My friends are accusing me of having improper thoughts about those young boys lol.

You've got to admit though, they always put on a fun performance and they've got the WHOLE COUNTRY talking about them.

Joy xx

Last edited:
Oh my god i cant believe they got the highest votes!!! like who in the name of god is voting for them???!!
ive heard of four different people dressing up as J&E this halloween already ha!! Going out and buying blonde wigs to spike and matching suits .. the works! scary!!!

Well that's it...

I'm applying for X-Factor next year....and obviously I'll win it....:mad:

WOO HOO - That's my boys!!!!!!!!!

I don't think they are being exploited at all. They are two young men having the time of their lives. If it all ended tomorrow then so what - they've a lot of living left to do and will have fab memories of an amazing experience.

They look like they are having an absolute ball and not taking themselves too seriously although working hard and following their dreams also.

In my book that makes them quite good role models actually.

J and E lovers of the world unite lol!!!!!

Joy xx

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! they are hideous!!! The X Factor used to be great but it is becoming a joke! Act like a moron and get votes!! Yay!! NOT!! Would you honestly buy their music? REALLY?? TBH they are all very ordinary. The only ones who I think have talent are Lucie and afrow man

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! they are hideous!!! The X Factor used to be great but it is becoming a joke! Act like a moron and get votes!! Yay!! NOT!! Would you honestly buy their music? REALLY?? TBH they are all very ordinary. The only ones who I think have talent are Lucie and afrow man

To be honest - no I probably wouldn't buy any album of theirs. (If they ever make one lol!!). But would I go see them live? You bet I would. They put on a great show. That is why they got top votes.

X Factor is more about the TV programme than the singing contest. The really good singers don't need to win. The programme is showcase enough for them and they will get snapped up. But a TV programme without drama, unexpected twists, great visuals and 'pantomime villains' makes for a very boring series. No matter how much Simon Cowell protests, he wants J and E there.

I do agree with you actually, Lucie is a great singer and a very pretty girl. She is sorted now already though. She could walk away from the programme today and walk straight into a recording contract.

Oh my...you gotta be kidding me!!!!
Highest vote???? Oh my!!!!

What a joke:mad:

TBH if they were to go on and win it i wont be interested anymore i just cant believe people think they are good i can sing better than them and thats saying something lol:lol:

What a joke:mad:

TBH if they were to go on and win it i wont be interested anymore i just cant believe people think they are good i can sing better than them and thats saying something lol:lol:

I never said they were good singers:lol: They are good entertainers though and they keep the programme lively. The whole country is talking about them (look at this thread!) and that is what Simon Cowell wants. For that reason alone they are a very precious commodity to SYCO.:confused:

I agree i used to love x-factor but lets me honest its becoming a bit of a joke now cant sing thats ok you can still win!!!

Stacey and olly are my favs for now.:green:

To be honest - no I probably wouldn't buy any album of theirs. (If they ever make one lol!!). But would I go see them live? You bet I would. They put on a great show. That is why they got top votes.

X Factor is more about the TV programme than the singing contest. The really good singers don't need to win. The programme is showcase enough for them and they will get snapped up. But a TV programme without drama, unexpected twists, great visuals and 'pantomime villains' makes for a very boring series. No matter how much Simon Cowell protests, he wants J and E there.

I do agree with you actually, Lucie is a great singer and a very pretty girl. She is sorted now already though. She could walk away from the programme today and walk straight into a recording contract.

Well in that case, axe xfactor and bring back pop idol, I wanna see great singers not villains, if i did I would go see Cinderella at a pantomime this xmas.

I think they are getting so many votes,because viewers dont like to see them being boo,d (?).
We cannot vote over here but to be honest I would vote for anyone who was being bullied-even J and E!!!
People forget how young some of these contestants are.

well i am going to vote for the twins !!! just because i hate that the show winner is always xmas number one:irked::irked: what about proper bands that work hard all year round mines a protest vote !! I hope every year people back the worst person on the show just so it stops being aired! Its just a huge money spinning machine for cowell and walsh, although i do watch it religiously and throw things at the telly :eek::eek: this years best in my opinion is danyell!!! have you seen how wide his mouth is :irked:

Since when was having a wide mouth an indicator of talent?!!!

:lol: What on earth is Cheryl wearing tonight?!?

Latest posts

Back