The Whole Ball of Wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And me please?? - ooh how exciting!:)

Me too please!!

Lets stick to the title of the thread and remember that posts for 1 person should be a pm...many thanks x

I have deleted several recent posts from this thread as they should have been PMs and were on a different topic.

Might I also suggest that any details required about the DVD list should be directed specifically to Collin or to Tracey on her return from holiday. I am sure this will make their lives easier instead of having to keep trawling through this thread for snippets.

Hope that helps.

I would like to borrow the dvd also.. I would pay you to see it.

I have pm'd Collin, but just to let the other geeks know who are waiting, I haven't received the DVD from Michida yet.

It's been a fair number of weeks since I was suppose to receive it and nothing has turned up yet.... :cry:

M.

can I add my name to the list if it opens again PLEASE

I think Tracey is going to have to do a reconciliation and find out who has had it and who is possibly keeping hold of it for a little longer than arranged so that everybody gets the opportunity to see it.

It will only work if everybody posts it on as agreed when they have had their turn at viewing it. :)

I have just watched the 2nd dvd and boy can I say it was fab- thank you so much Collin for allowing us to see this. My husband ran a mile when he walked in on me watching the male brazilian!!!!

On its way to Jenny2 by recorded delivery.

I think Tracey is going to have to do a reconciliation and find out who has had it and who is possibly keeping hold of it for a little longer than arranged so that everybody gets the opportunity to see it.

It will only work if everybody posts it on as agreed when they have had their turn at viewing it. :)

It's just my luck Jen... :cry:

I have sent Colin a pm with my new details as I'm moving to Bristol this Friday and whoever has the DVD will still have my old details.

Oh well ..... :cry:

M.

It's just my luck Jen... :cry:

I have sent Colin a pm with my new details as I'm moving to Bristol this Friday and whoever has the DVD will still have my old details.
Oh well ..... :cry:
M.

mmmmmmmm this whole DVD thing is getting more complex by the day :irked:

It seems the first DVD is stuck at Michidda for over a month now and I am getting no response from Pm's which is somewhat frustrating to say the least.:irked:

So what we will do is divert the second DVD over to you Marlise and use this DVD to complete this list(as you guy's were the first to ask)

Marlise
fena
anca14
essenta
pure
fozzyo
Florridee
Angelaznail2
hannahbrink
cantrelax
carrie123
sammylou

Hopefully Michidda will respond shortly and we can get the DVD in her possession out to those that have subsequently asked to go on the list.
very complicated but unfortunately out of my control.:irked:

The main thing I guess is that we can hopefully get things back on track and hope you guy's derive a benefit from watching it :hug:

Oh ive just heard (thanks Kim) that Michidda has had a domestic issue which hopefully explains the delay..hope all goes well :hug:

Last edited:
If ever the list does get re-opened I would be very greatful if you'd consider adding me to it!

Martin

Hi Collin

Any chance you could post details of the second list - Tracey added me a little while ago but I've no idea where I am on the list!

Thanks,

Jen
x

I wouldnt mind being added to any future lists, i'd love to see it,

Alli

Hi all. I received the DVD on Friday and have watched most of it. I have to say although the DVD itself is very informative and Lori works extremely efficiently and is obviously a fantastic waxer, I personally haven't learnt anything I didn't already know or do already.
I suppose thats a good thing for me!.I have ordered a plastic spatula though!! Would highly recommend the DVD though and thank Collin and his team for the oppurtunity to watch it. Donna xxx :hug:

Last edited:
Hi All
Just to let all of you know that I received the DVD on Saturday and will send it to the next person on the list by Friday at the latest.
Anca x

Hi there,

I have not been on in a while and am a tad confused as to what is going on with the DVD. It seems to be taking rather a long time to go round? Is it still going around? LOL

Someone please let me know. xx

Well if all goes to plan it should be my turn next week!!!!! :green:

Collin - Can you please post the names of those on the 2nd list which I think I have been added to. Just to get an idea of when I can expect it to reach me. Thanks!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back