Top Secret Shin diggin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best days of the week for a big event

• Saturday & Sunday

Votes: 93 72.1%
  • Sunday & Monday

Votes: 24 18.6%
  • Monday & Tuesday

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 4.7%

• Total voters
Someone give me a shout when the secret is out lol

I'm in I hope !!!!!!!!!!!!
I am a bit of a wimp when it comes to travel though :cry:
But I have managed before I will manage again for a big event I am sure,
I can do weekends,

Can't do overnight stay's though, I wouldn't be allowed.
:green:

I'd say Friday/Saturday but I could do Saturday/Sunday :)

Plus, Can Newbies come to this? (being quite a newbie here!!) and Partners? :eek:

I'd be up for some freehand nail art comps!

Last edited:
Goodie bags from celebraties, fireworks, games, vaiety of food (no finger foods) good variety of music ... not asking for much :irked: well that's how I would do mine :rolleyes:

I dont mind where or when, as long as there is enough notice:)

This sounds so much fun!!! Do u guys do this alot??

I'm not really new to the site, but dont get to post much, only tend to see what everyone else it writing!! lol:lol:

I would defo be up for this, Any day is good, i'll just work around it!

Would it only be fore geeks that know each other, or newbie/stranger geeks too?!?!?!

Keep us updated!!! :hug:

xx

Babysitter provision??????:green:

sounds exciting...i would definitely give up my dull boring weekend for a sat/sun shin dig....what would i like...

men serving in little aprons

sister just started a company that has men in collar and cuff for hiring out, ohmygod they are hot - just make me feel really old!!! and pervery!

I'm up for a party.
Goody bags - always good.
Actually I like the idea of dressing up for a do - but would just be as happy in jeans.
Charity auction? raffle with prizes? good food and wine?
entertainment - drag acts always good! bit of comedy
xxx
can we go to blackpool??? I love the tackyness!!! oh, oh funnygirls???

Well im up in bonnie Scotland, but would move heaven and earth to be there!!

No special requests, although Champers always a winner for me!

Come on Sam, put us out of our misery will ya!!!:eek:

I agree we need to be put out of our misery now. I also hope we get plenty of notice of whatever this may be as i need to make arrangements for the little guy :green:

I agree we need to be put out of our misery now. I also hope we get plenty of notice of whatever this may be as i need to make arrangements for the little guy :green:

I agree - plenty of notice to make arrangements please:)

I agree - plenty of notice to make arrangements please:)
especially for those of us who are travelling over 1000 miles and need to book flights :green:

lesson to all of those whinging about travelling more than 50 miles... think yourselves lucky :lol: :lol: :lol:

Should I start dieting now then do you think ?????
I want to wear a pretty dress...although I am sure I wont...
I will huff and puff that I look stupid...and end up in black pants as usual :rolleyes:
:green:
I'm getting excited reading all of this, and I don't even know what it is I am actually excited about lmao

and I need to know what books I need to bring to get signed !!

and I need to know what books I need to bring to get signed !!

That's a VERY GOOD QUESTION!! You'll need any Look Books, NailClass, any Marian Newman book (although she doesn't know yet)... possibly Doug's books....

That's a VERY GOOD QUESTION!! You'll need any Look Books, NailClass, any Marian Newman book (although she doesn't know yet)... possibly Doug's books....

DOUG??? You're bringing my hero???!!!!

SAT / SUN FOR ME!

'Poshed up' dress code
Champers
Nice / unusual Finger Food/canapes
Good company
Nice music
oh....and preferably 'outdoors' and a SUNNY DAY / Evening!

Agree hot hunks serving the canape's / champagne would be a rather nice touch....better leave hubby @ home then :green:

Took the words right out of my mouth hun. xx

I am so exicited about this but just hope its not within the next 2 months please god let it be after sept :)

Latest posts

Back