Veggie/meat/fish/everything eater?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Veggie/meat/both/sweet?

• Total voters
There is nothing I like better than a rare fillet steak .... delish!

My husbands dad was a butcher and he was bought up on allsorts and eats anything from anything he is the best cook in the house to so he will be doing christmas dinner and we are evidently having wild boar and guinea fowl.Cant wait to tell my mum and dad.

everything...exept brusseles sprouts YUK :green:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Sizzle don't ya know that at crimbo EVERYONE has to have a brussell sprout eating competition even my littleuns join in - do what I used to do and cover them in mashed potato :lol: :lol: :lol: makes em go down a bit easier :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was a veggie pre- marriage but then started to eat white meat, I do eat meat but still prefer Fish and seafood dishes and love all veggies :)

I voted I love everything food wise, well apart from anything fish related & peas!! YUCK!!!!:eek: Give me chocs & sweets any day though as I have a very sweet tooth!! :)

I love anything to do with food. I adore salads, cheese is heaven, all veggies except courgetts are yummy, Ive not got much of a sweet tooth, but MEAT!? LUVVIT, Im paractically a cannibal, I will eat probably any meat, I adore veal, have eaten ostrich, crocodile, kangaroo, shark, rabbit, pidgeon, horse and most birds. Yummy.
As far as steak goes, I love it rare. As my dad used to say, "cut the horns off, wipe its arse and stick it on a plate!"

I love meat and veg, but silly as it is I will not buy lamb, as I love the real live ones too much.

Joan

I'll eat anything as long as its prepared good and looks yummy on the plate.......presentation is everything!

I love my meat, veg & fish. I try to have a god healthy diet, with having children it sets a good example for them.

chicken is my favourite meat,but any chocolate is my favourite chocolate.:lick: :lick: .xxxxxxx

Give me plain dark chocolate and im your friend for life lol :hug:

If it tastes good ill eat it!:green:

I don't eat meat but eat fish and seafood. The funny thing is when I say that to people they have a habit of offering me chicken ....

Rx

Well, I love meat, no bloody stuff though :eek:, I love fish, I HATE veggies, the only 2 I can stomach really are carrots and spuds, anything else to me is evil. Euch!

I do take supplements for the vitamins I miss out on in eating veg, but then I do eat alot of fruit aswell!

And tbh, I am partial to the odd choccie!! lol!!

Im a veggie through & through! have been for 16 years. NO MEAT OR FISH!! YUK! Its not the taste( as sometimes I would love to eat a mc Ds or kebab) but I dont like the thought of it(being an animal). Its not that Im thinking 'it cruel' or anything, but I just couldnt ever eat it again, I think Id be sick!

Before family life, I was a vegetarian. Now, It would be like running a cafe having to cook all the different meals, so I do eat meat and fish, except I buy with a conscience.

I only buy free range meat and eggs. I try to buy locally sourced produce, and try not to buy from the biggies like Tesco.

So, now that I "eat all", I'll pretty much eat anything, except convenience food. The odd takeaway pizza or chinese is fine, but those nasty ready meals and frozen pizzas are enough to make me hurl!!

Eeeee byeeee gummmmm I wuz brough t'up on black pudding don't thee know?
Thas nowt wrong wi that!

We are hunter gatherers. Our bodies need to eat meat, most probably that's all we did eat on the stone age?
personally I'm a try everything type of gal!

I was a milk, eggs and fish-eating vegetarian during my teens (as my parents were so I just went with that myself as well), but lapsed back into being a carnivore when I went to uni; at the moment both my wife and I are meat eaters, but we try and eat organic whenever we can. Costs more, but at least we know that the animals have better welfare, and there's less chance of nasty chemicals ending up in the meat.

Ruth

I voted for 'other'. Normally I'd say anything except fish, love a sunday roast and would kill for chocolate. These days I've completely gone off chocolate and meat and am wanting golden vegetable cup-a-soups and wotsits instead!

I eat chicken, steak, ocassionally lamb and I will eat sausages.

I dont like anything (except sausage) from a pig, ie: Bacon, Gammon, Pork, etc.

I love most fish, but cant stand the sight of a fish if it is in the market, full with its eyes and stuff still on :eek: I wouldnt touch a baby prawn for months because someone told me u eat their eyes too :rolleyes:

I love; Tuna, Salmon, Mackerel, Sardines, Cod, Haddock (i dont like the battered stuff though), Baby Prawns, Squid - u get the picture lol. I hate sushi though!!

Oooh and I love chocolate, cant live without it!!

Latest posts

Back