What is your best feature ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your best feature ? or more than 1

• Eyes

Votes: 100 60.2%
  • Skin

Votes: 26 15.7%
  • Hair

Votes: 49 29.5%
  • Teeth

Votes: 34 20.5%
  • Hands

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • Body

Votes: 16 9.6%
  • Sense of humour / personality

Votes: 84 50.6%

• Total voters
I put sense of humour but not quite sure if that's even true. If you have seen my new avatar, a recent pic aswell, I'm not sure that I'm looking good for my age.

Off the subject slightly, why when you get older does you're top lip disappear when you smile. I have all my own teeth?

In my sisters' wedding photos I looked like Joan Rivers and shes' at least 25 years my senior.:lol:

Teri x:hug:

My hubby would say my eyes are a great feature as well as my bum and boobs. I would say eyes and personality.:)

well i ticked sense of humour/personaility, i have small eyes with hardly any lashes (yet my boys have lashes to die for -go figure) i have hugh fat thighs and legs, distorted knees, veins in my legs, horrid lump under arm from where tumour was removed, and ive always suffered with spots, euurrrgggghhh, my nails are falling off at the mo due to zinc /iron problem and its affecting my hair too, so cant think of one single thing that i like about me at the moment, although hubby says i have fabulous b***s but i hate them cos there huge and heavy and get in my way pmsl,

thanks i feel really great now...not rofl:lol:

great thread hunny xxx

I'd say my eyes, teeth, boobs and hair. I hate my legs, they are too pale and veiny, hate my jelly belly and my fat bum!
But I am getting there!! lol

I love myself from the top of my nose and upwards only!!!

I voted eyes as I have very dark green/blue eyes but they are a funny shape so I dont even like them very much. Infact I just about love myself from the parting in my hair up!

i think my eyes are my best feature.i too have very long eyelashes so i love to use a mascara to make them notice even more.my eyes are very blue.ive been told ive got a good personality but im not so sure my self.i definately like a laugh though.xxxxxxx

Isn' it funny that overall we geeks work with either skin or hands (nails) and these are two of the things we seem to rate least about ourselves? :rolleyes:

My eyes,skin and hands are my best feauture...although Rich says its my "vivaciosness"sp?? that he was attracted to:eek::lol:

My skin is bright and clear,my hands are long slim fingers,nail beds to die for,and my eyes have that"come to bed" look:eek::lol:.

People comment on my hair when its curly and i always get comments on it,and im trying to love my hair,but out come the straighteners:!::rolleyes::lol:

I would have to say my best feature is my legs.
They are the only part of me that never gains weight lol
Maybe its because they are never still.... no not due to be mega fit and busy lol, but because they are forever swinging to and fro by my habit which annoys dh to bits lol
:smack:​

Me eyes,me ears and me butt and my waist,i hate the rest!!!!

My eyes, legs, skin, esp on my face, soft and clear), and shoulders.

its actually my lips! but no option for that.

I love putting lippy on as they make them look fabaroonie:green:

Definetly my eyes and personality!

Can I be the first on here to say my beard?

:green:

I voted Hair, Personality and Hands.....

I love my hair, its short, spiked and pink and brown... it looks brilliant most days.

I hate my skin/hands but I love my nails... and I have an OK personality

um, can I get back to you on that one?

I might sound like I'm up myself but:

I have fantastic hair (except my beard and mo).
Beautiful clear olive skin - even if it's oily - because I don't look my age.
I have long lush eyelashs and gorgeous dark eyes.
I have the perfect nose.
I have cupid bow lips.
I have great big boobs.
When a bit skinnier I have a fantastic hour glass figure.

The problem areas are between my waist and knees. Big bum, belly and legs - not to mention my hugh feet (size 12:irked:).

I'm fantastic from the waist up.

Ok so I like my eyes, they are green, and my skin is good as is my mothers, her mothers, etc., and I like to think I have a nice personality - I try to get to know people before I make my mind up about them.

One of my flaws (there are quite a few) is that if a good friend me down, and I mean in a seriously bad way, they have lost me as a friend for good.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back