What songs reduce you to tears? and why?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm nearly crying just reading the posts I'm such an emotional person Their are so many for me for different reasons....

Their are also songs that I cant listen to......brings back bad memories.

The one for me is Toni Braxton Unbreak my Heart and Mariah Carey Cant live if living is with out you. They make me cry and Luther Vandross Dance with my Farther :cry:

xx

The Lord's My Shepherd (23rd Psalm) .... I cannot sing this hymn through without blubbering.

And Those Were The Days Of Our Lives by Freddie Mercury ... was his last song before he died...

Those were the days of our lives
The bad things in life were so few
Those days are all gone now but one thing's still true
When I look and I find, I still love you

Oh dear... there I go blubbering again! :cry:

*Hands everyone a tissue* :hug: :hug:

Gary Moore - Empty Rooms............ played at my dads funeral 3 years ago he was a guitarist and loved the solo it breaks my heart every time I play it but I still do. I also just lurve Drops of Jupiter by Train dont know why it makes me feel emotional but hell it does. Going off to have a good old sob now.....:cry:

Micheal Bolton ......... reduced me tears ...... not sung by him but quoted xx

How could I have forgot this, got my ipod in at the moment as hubby and I aren't speaking, Both Sides Now by Joni Mitchell, fantastic but very sad song.

Bloomin heck guys, thank goodness Fifitrix has plenty of tissues:cry: :lol:

Tears in Heaven - Eric Clapton:cry:

Angela

xx

Nella Fantasia... sung by Ill Divo or Katherine Jenkins make the tears just pop out and drop down my cheeks.... for absolutely no reason at all.

i was going up te escalator in Harrods, as you do, and heard an opera singer singing this song at the top of one of the balconeys. i couldn't believe how lovely her voice was, very moving.

i went over to her afterwards to ask her what she was singing and she told me the name of it. and that it was familar because of Katherine Jenkins

It is sung in Italian. I downloaded it and the words and go round the house screeching it out much to the dismay of my family, who seem to leave the room when i start haha

Nella Fantasia... sung by Ill Divo or Katherine Jenkins make the tears just pop out and drop down my cheeks.... for absolutely no reason at all.

i was going up te escalator in Harrods, as you do, and heard an opera singer singing this song at the top of one of the balconeys. i couldn't believe how lovely her voice was, very moving.

i went over to her afterwards to ask her what she was singing and she told me the name of it. and that it was familar because of Katherine Jenkins

It is sung in Italian. I downloaded it and the words and go round the house screeching it out much to the dismay of my family, who seem to leave the room when i start haha

Ah, Katherine Jenkins - I heard her sing back in 1995 before she was famous!!!

every breath you take....sting/ the police.......or puff daddy. This song was played at a friend from schools funeral.....makes me sad

thanks Minkus for posting that, really enjoyed wathcing Celine. She's just fantastic, i love wathcing her facial expressions and moves..one confident lady

wind benith my wings by bette midler........i cry every time i hear it or when ever i watvh the film beaches.
I do love somewhere over the rainbow also , sarah......i got quite emotional reading that post thinking about it..........it just shows how wrong some doctors can be though.
x

Me too!! I love that song

Tears in Heaven - Eric Clapton:cry:

Angela

xx

I this one for definite... so tragic.

Blimey Fifitrix.. bet you're permanently sniffing :cry:

It's a Rik Waller song,we played it constantly when Bailey was born,exactly a week after Bailey was born a 15 year old relative was killed,he'd been at our house constantly in that week,and said i was too rough when i dressed Bailey lol . It was playing loudly when we got the call,each year when it's Bailey's birthday i think of him and that song will remind me of that for the rest of my life,but it does make me smile when i think of how protective he was,his friends were amazed a 15 year old lad had fallen in love with this little thing and all his friends had a hold at the funeral,thanks for this thread,after 6 years as sad as it is it's brought back lovely fond memories x

The late "Luther Vandross - Dance with my father". If you haven't heard it, log onto you tube and watch it. Luther is a legend.

Carly x

Latest posts

Back