Boredom has hit! LOL

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pips

Reaction score
Yes i got bored and thought sod the washing, dirty floors, ever increasing ironing pile....i wanted to do something but couldnt decide what, i thought to myself what i could do with is a nice soak and a book to read so in the shoe cupboard i went and then it hit me!

I picked out some flip flops i bought weeks ago, i thought they would be ok for my jollys but once home i though they looked dull, bland, lifeless 7 boreing....WELL not any more lol

here you go

BEFORE DSC00322.jpg

AFTERDSC00323.jpg

BOTH COMPLETED DSC00324.jpg

What do you think?

Wow, they are fab!! Gok will be out of a job ... x

They look wonderful - I hope you are adding those pics to the flip flop group:lol:

god I'm a dummy ..
I was thinking 'well her toes don't look any different???'

the shoes look great after their make over pip xx

Wow they are fab.
What did you use and how did you get it to adhere?
Ive got loads of flip flops that could do with a makeover lol

god I'm a dummy ..

Thanks chick, ive just spit coffee over my pc reading that LOLOLOL

My tootsies are actually polished over french gel, got a bit bored of them also lol

Adele i sure will chick :green:

Wow they are fab.
What did you use and how did you get it to adhere?
Ive got loads of flip flops that could do with a makeover lol

I used gelbond to adhere them and all the bits i used are out of my nail art box.

Looking good hun, i will be bringing my flip flops over when i next visit lol :hug:

They look fab!!

The purple sparkly polish is nice too

They look fab!!

The purple sparkly polish is nice too

The polish is china glaze kaleidascope(sp)? range...i love it and have it on my nails also:green:

god I'm a dummy ..

Lol, I did exactly the same!.... I was too busy looking at the fab colour on your toes!
Went back and had another look after reading this post - Doh :lol:

FlipFlops look great too.

Wow, how snazzy do they look now!? And they're the only pair in the world like it, great idea!

oooh they are the dogs nuts hun !! if i ever come to your i shall come armed with all my flip flops , lol !!
well done you talented lady you xxxx

The polish is china glaze kaleidascope(sp)? range...i love it and have it on my nails also:green:

I've been looking at getting some of the China Glaze polishes, don't know why but they always catch my eye! I might have to get that one coz it is a lovely colour, thanks for sharing :hug:

ohhh they are fab....i would love a pair ...the girls that has done these fancy flipflops maybe (pretty please) :green:mr & mrs geek open up another a little geek shop to sell them if there isn't one already.

wonder how many people will ask where you got them from?
they look fab.

wonder how many people will ask where you got them from?
they look fab.

Funny you should say that, ive been to the shop and 2 people have asked which shop i got them...told them it was an exclusive one that did one off designs so no chance of anyone else having the same pair LOL

They asked where it was and i told them my house!:lol:

As for the china glaze kaleidascope range they come as set of 6 and there is 2 sets chick :hug:

As for the china glaze kaleidascope range they come as set of 6 and there is 2 sets chick :hug:

I will have to have a look, I know salon services sell China Glaze. Thanks

I will have to have a look, I know salon services sell China Glaze. Thanks

These are what they are like, i have both sets as i love the sparkle to them. I bought mine from sallys warehouse.
China Glaze

These are what they are like, i have both sets as i love the sparkle to them. I bought mine from sallys warehouse.
China Glaze

I'll have a look out for them over the weekend, thanks :) I wont hijack your thread anymore lol

Latest posts

Back