excel comp results so far!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done Cathy, Jac and Chris and everyone else who took part.

Good luck tomorrow Chris....you have more courage than me ( i haven't the nerve to take part).

well done all x

Well done everyone

and yay to Cathie and Lyndsey :) :hug: :hug:

fingers crossed for everyone tomorrow too

Jess
xox

Well done to all. :):):hug::):):hug:

big well done to you guys....and good luck for tomorrow....xxxx

well done guys and good luck for tomorrow :green: :hug:

WELL DONE, CONGRATS & GOOD LUCK !

a very big well done girls xx

and good luck for all giving it a go tomorrow xx

Well done girls. I have been thinking about you all today and wondering how it all went, you have all done so well.

Chris, well done for being brave and putting yourself out there in level 3 and the best of luck for tomorrow.

A huge well done gals, and good luck to who is competing tomorrow :)

Well done to everyone - and best of luck for tomorrow. Fingers crossed for you all. :hug:

A BIG WELL DONE to all thos who placed - excellent!

I had a really hard day and felt quite out of my depth in Level 3 but, hey, I survived and my points have improved so ... I am back tomorrow for Sculpting, although I could run a mile but I'll do my best. Wish me luck!

Chris,

Don't beat yourself up to badly level 3 was very close- points wise, i came 4th (i was thrilled as it was my first time at this level) but i was only 5 points away from 3rd thats how close it is!!!!

Did you see the ladies nails that won level 3 they were out of this world!!!!

Well done to everyone, especially jac i was so pleased for you, your nails were very good.

I will also post my pics of my nails when i get the photo's from my model.

Good Luck to everyone competing tommorrow

To Chris, Cathie and Jac, good on you all, we are really proud of you...............well done all the geeks who competed!

Cathie I told you you'd be ok when I gave you the bunch of fives on the nail critique!!! Had every faith in you!:)

Chris,

Don't beat yourself up to badly level 3 was very close- points wise, i came 4th (i was thrilled as it was my first time at this level) but i was only 5 points away from 3rd thats how close it is!!!!

Did you see the ladies nails that won level 3 they were out of this world!!!!

Well done to everyone, especially jac i was so pleased for you, your nails were very good.

I will also post my pics of my nails when i get the photo's from my model.

Good Luck to everyone competing tommorrow
Well done hun - that was a fab result for you!

I was sitting next to the winner (help!). Her p&w was, as you say, out of this world but I didn't think the polished hand was - the free-edge was white. She was a great girl and obviously so talented.

I wish I'd saw yoiu Kirst - I'd have said hello! Here's to tomorrow eh!

To be truthful i didn't even look at her polished hand i was so fixed on her p&w lol

I wish you all the luch pm me let me know how you get on, i've got my fingers crossed for you!!!

Just forget about today now and be fresh for tomorrow.......:hug:

Well done to all those winners, and well done to all those brave enough to compete.

Here's a pic of my entry, bit rough and ready.....lost loads of points on the polished hand...as last time, but was really pleased with my finishing, 4s on every finger and 4s on every finger for finish on the polished hand and I got a 'beautiful' for the c curve on the thumb....lol how small things please eh!

These score sheets are wonderful and they tell a good story about your nails!

My total score was 289.

Jac and I sat next to each other and it was actually quite relaxed(ish)

Thanks all for you kind words and well done to everyone else who entered xxx

Attachments

• 3rdplacediv2excel2007.JPG
    3rdplacediv2excel2007.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 112
Here's a pic of my entry, bit rough and ready.....lost loads of points on the polished hand...as last time, but was really pleased with my finishing, 4s on every finger and 4s on every finger for finish on the polished hand and I got a 'beautiful' for the c curve on the thumb....lol how small things please eh!

My total score was 289.

Wow they are fabulous Cathie - many congrats i'm so pleased for you

My total score was 289.

Well done Cathie :)

They look lovely x

WELL DONE!!!!

They are lovely, will you be level 3 next time??

Latest posts

Back