excel comp results so far!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lotus blossom

Reaction score
just had a text with the results so far at excel comp 1st day!!
congratulations to all!!!

level 2 gel lyndsey macintosh 1st place

level 2 l and p cathie! ( yeaahhh) 3rd place

level 3 natural nail tory cummings 3rd place

level 3 f/g caroline lunn 3rd place

level 3 f/g elise scholes 1st place
level 3 gel ivan blunt 2nd place
level 3 l and p nina tomb 1st
level 3 l and p richard morgan 2nd
level 3 l and p liza smith 3rd

i hope i got this all ok in the right order and in the right divisions !!!!!
more to come when i get the texts in !!

A BIG WELL DONE to all thos who placed - excellent!

I had a really hard day and felt quite out of my depth in Level 3 but, hey, I survived and my points have improved so ... I am back tomorrow for Sculpting, although I could run a mile but I'll do my best. Wish me luck!

I had a really hard day and felt quite out of my depth in Level 3 but, hey, I survived and my points have improved so ... I am back tomorrow for Sculpting, although I could run a mile but I'll do my best. Wish me luck!

I hope you have as much luck as you do skill tomorrow Chris. :hug:

And Yaaaay Cathie!

just had a text with the results so far at excel comp 1st day!!
congratulations to all!!!

level 2 gel lyndsey macintosh 1st place

level 2 l and p cathie! ( yeaahhh) 3rd place

level 3 natural nail tory cummings 3rd place

level 3 f/g caroline lunn 3rd place

level 3 f/g elise scholes 1st place
level 3 gel ivan blunt 2nd place
level 3 l and p nina tomb 1st
level 3 l and p richard morgan 2nd
level 3 l and p liza smith 3rd

i hope i got this all ok in the right order and in the right divisions !!!!!
more to come when i get the texts in !!

Well done to all that managed to place and a huge well done to Cathie

Christine - you will have been fab and I admire you just for having the guts to enter level 3 - well done you for improving your points:hug: I am really proud of you :hug: and fingers crossed for tomorrow :hug: xxx

Well done to everyone who got placed and to all those that entered very well done and better luck next time!:hug:

Chris you are a star, Fingers crossed the only running you'll be doing is for a prize, wishing you all the best of luck for tomorrows competitions!:hug:

Luv 'n' hugs
:Love::hug:

Well done geeks :D xxx

You will be fab Chris :hug:

just heard that jac got 5th place in level 2 so big congrats to her too, and good luck for those who are doing it all again tomorrow

just heard that jac got 5th place in level 2 so big congrats to her too, and good luck for those who are doing it all again tomorrow

Excellent....must have been a very high standard in that division too...Jac's nails are fab.

Thanks for keeping us informed Nikki!!

Jac was really chuffed, especially since Level 2 l&p has the biggest number of entrants. Go Jac go!

I took some piccies of my nails and will try and get some pics of my nails tomorrow and will post them (dare I?) when I can x

do it now chris!! post your pics,
i mean,, its not as you have anything else to do is it??!!!!

ps thats a joke btw lmao!!

Well doen nik you got them all hun sorry to those whose names i didnt get but results will be posted soon with all names. Chris's nails were excellent and the standard was really high. Jaq did excellent getting 5th and huge congratulations to cathie for her 3rd place well done sweetie x

lovely to see so many faces and chat to like minded friends x

Well done girls... I knew Cathie would be placed going off her comp practice and Jac what an achievement in such a big category... big pats on the backs all round :hug::hug:

Well done Jac xxxx:green:

wey to go jac and cath and chris :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
well done geeks who entered too

Well done to you all xx

Good luck for tomorrow Chris.. don't beat yourself up about today .. its all a learning curve and you are up against the best of the best... you deserve huge rewards for having the courage to take part. Fingers and toes crossed for your sculpting tomorrow xx :hug:

Well Done

All you Brave Brave girls have a fab time celebrating tonight xxxxx:hug:

Well done all :green: xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: A MASSIVE WELL DONE TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK PART.:hug: :)

Well done everyonexxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

Good luck for tomorrow Chris and well done for improving your scorexxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

Latest posts

Back