Just wanted to say Goodbye!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri

Reaction score
As some of you may know I have to move at the end of the month and we are going to be homeless.

I have accepted this fact and thanks to many geeks on here (to which I am very grateful) I am taking the positive approach.

The pc's will be the last things to be packed up and I have recently cancelled the broadband so the internet going off for me is imminent.

I don't know when we will be housed so I could be offline for quite sometime.

I wanted to say my goodbyes to all my geeky friends before this happens and to say it's not forever, I will be back!!

For the meantime, I'll keep my journal updated and try and help any geeks where I can.

Thanks to everyone for all your support, kind wishes and words, I'll see you soon and lots of love and :hug:.

Teri x:hug::hug:

Good luck with everything Terri and hope you find a new house really soon.:hug:

Good luck hun. Hopefully you'll get sorted quickly.. I gave u my number a while back, if you need to chat or vent just give me a call.

Rachel xxxxxxx

Good luck hun, hope you settle down really soon and get back to being all geeky!! XXXX

good luck for the future hope you get sorted and come back soon
xx

Good luck my lovely i will miss you, i wish you all the very best and hope that you are all settled soon xxx:hug:xxx:hug:xxx:hug:xxx:hug:xxx:hug:xxx:hug:xxx:hug:xxx:hug:xxx

Good luck Teri and YES you will be back hopefully ASAP. I hope you find a great house for you and your family to make a home.:hug::)

hun good luck and im sure things will work out good for you, :hug: hurry back

Teri, I really hope things pick up for you mate. You've had such a rough ride recently.

You deserve better.

Sending you all the luck I have at the moment, lets just hope you get it.

Really going to miss you mate. Make sure you come back soon.
We aint going nowhere!:wink2:

Later! xx:hug:

Take care mate xxx

I hope you get a new home very quickly ... all the best for the future. :hug:

good luck with everything hunnio :hug::hug:

hope you are back soon

Jess
xox

Good luck :hug:

I wish you well Teri,ill miss you:hug:

Dont leave us too long:)

Awww Teri mate am reading your post with tears in my eyes, hun I wish you all the luck and best wishes in the world. You will get there hun, you are strong, determined and have your family.

I have been where you are and came out the other side a stronger person. Take care hun and stay strong, I am going to pm you my no if you ever need a chat :hug::hug::hug::hug:

I am sure that things will work out in the end for you Teri. We will be thinking of you x x x :hug:

Good Luck with everything. Just remember everything happens for a reason. Take care :hug: xx

i hope you manage to sort yourself out very soon...

take care and good luck...

:hug::hug:

Something positive will come of this Teri... you wait and see... I wish you all the best luck in the World :hug:

Hope you're settled and back online soon. :hug:

Latest posts

Back