My Mom Has Passed Away...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear the bad news Yolanda. Try and keep your strength up in these difficult days....we're all thinking of you. :hug:

Yolanda nothing can take all the pain and emotions away from you that you are feeling at the moment.

Time is a great healer and bit by bit your sad thoughts will be replaced by the happy ones you shared with your mom :hug: Nobody can take those happy thoughts from you - they are yours forever :hug:

Take each moment as it comes and allow yourself to feel all those emotions - better you do it now then they all burst out later when you least expect it.

Little steps are best and remember we all love and care for you and it breaks our hearts to see you in such emotional pain.

Mega hugs and snuggs to you and yours Deb

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm so sorry, honey. Losing someone close to you is always so hard, but losing a parent feels almost unbearable I know. She's at peace now and her suffering is over.

Allow yourself time to grieve and remember we are all here for you. A lot of us have been where you are now and if there's anything I can do, please let me know.

Thinking of you and your family. :hug: :hug:

Yolanda, I am so sorry for your loss. xx:hug:

Ohhh Yolanda, I'm so very sad and sorry to hear this.

Love and :hug: to you and your family at this difficult time xx

So sorry Yolanda.

There so many of us wishing there was more we could do Yolanda....my thoughts and love are with and your family xx

Yolanda, so sorry to hear your sad news. My thoughts are with you and your family :hug::hug::hug:

:hug: I'm so sorry for your loss, nothing I can say can take the pain away but remember we are all thinking of you and sending you love and strength :hug:

Yolanda, I am so very very sorry that your Mum has passed away. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family :hug: :hug:

All my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this sad time.

sending load and loads of love.

take care.:hug: :hug: :hug:

Very sorry to hear about your mum, my mum died a few years ago and I know how you must be feeling, my love goes to you and your nearest. Paulette

i am so very sorry yolanda,
everything will seems strange for a while like the world is going around so fast and your in slow motion, I know the feelings your going through and cannot offer anything that will ease your pain, just that we are here for you :hug: :hug:

cant think of anything helpful or useful to say,so im sending:hug: :hug: :hug:

im so sorry to hear about your loss.my thoughts are with you and your family at this tragic time.im sure your mum will always be with you in your heart.lots of love,hugs and kisses.:hug: :hug: :hug: .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh yolanda, so sorry to hear the news, but she is in a better place hun, just remember to take care of you in the next few days /weeks too, big :hug: xxxxxxxx

oh hun i am so so very sorry about your mum , but at least you were with her at the end which is something that counts , even though i know its terrible at the time ,
you know now she isnt in pain and is at peace, it is awful having your mum hooked up to tubes and god knows what (we were the same with my mum) and even though it hurts like hell you know deep down she is better off
sending you lots of :hug: even though i know it wont do much good , if you need anything just pm me
take care lots of love dee xxxx

:cry: sorry 2 hear about ur mum it is hard 2 know what 2 say but i will send u all the best and hope she is at peace , u r also in my thoughts and prayers at this time as u r with most of us at this time yolanda babe :hug:

I am so sorry:hug::hug::hug:

I am so sorry to hear your sad news. Your mum is at peace now, no more hurting. Try to remember the happy, fun times you shared and hold on to them at this very sad time.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Take care
:hug:

Latest posts

Back