No topic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee then to rock things up I have a cappaccino!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

My pages just flipped from 1 to 4... What do you have for breakfast to Gary Barlow and Jeremy Clarkson...... Wouldn't mind Bradley Cooper for breakfast but I make do with scrambled eggs :D....
Will go back and read the pages I missed now haha x

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using SalonGeek mobile app

My pages just flipped from 1 to 4... What do you have for breakfast to Gary Barlow and Jeremy Clarkson...... Wouldn't mind Bradley Cooper for breakfast but I make do with scrambled eggs :D....
Will go back and read the pages I missed now haha x

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using SalonGeek mobile app

Oooh, with you on Bradley for breakfast!

Channing Tatum for breakfast - I'd eat him up no problem! Especially if he's covered in Nutella :)

I just find Gary Barlow very bland and really does nothing for me ! Can't see how anyone can get excited by him , can someone explain !? :eek:

He is amazing. I'm a huge take that fan from the very start so have watched an excessive amount of clips,videos,etc with all of them. He is just not very "in your face" but far from bland. And he seems a gentleman. And I love his accent. Amazing!

I just find Gary Barlow very bland and really does nothing for me ! Can't see how anyone can get excited by him , can someone explain !? :eek:

To me W1nnie, he just oozes sex appeal. I only want him for one thing. He has those f*** me eyes. Oh god, I can't look at him. I become rather peculiar. Please don't let me think about him anymore. I should be shamed of myself....at my age! :o

Probably time to change my avatar. It's not doing me any good.

My hubby likes to think he resembles Gary Barlow when in actual fact he's more of an Ian Beale. Lol.

There we go. This one should keep me grounded.

Whatever rocks your boat.. I used to like Bruce Springstine, the rugged sort ...

Oh and Sean Bean, don't know why, but it's ever since I saw him running naked through the woods in Lady Chatterleys Lover, he just does it for me .. lol

Anyone with a big nose does it for me too. Tom Cruise (although he's way too short and weird) and Owen Wilson.

Breakfast, is either porridge, eggs, banana, crunchy nutters, when I used to smoke it was 2 fag and nothing else stopped 8 years now, and no Gary does nothing for me, I like Vin Diesel, and the guy that was in prison brake (Michel) but think they are both gay :'( never mind :)

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

David Beckham is gorgeous as well. Almost too perfect and Tyson Beckford is another perfectly sculpted man. Maybe it's men with "beck" in their names that does it for me? Will have to do some research.

Is vin diesel gay??

Channing Tatum for breakfast - I'd eat him up no problem! Especially if he's covered in Nutella :)

Oh yes. Channing Tatum. Yummy. I'd prefer him without the Nutella though.

Just to add, I'm 35 and still eat kids cereal for breakfast. I love cookie crisp, froot loops, coco pops and curiously cinnamon. My kids love Cheerios. 😳

Last edited:
Oh yes. Channing Tatum. Yummy. I'd prefer him without the Nutella though.

Just to add, I'm 35 and still eat kids cereal for breakfast. I love cookie crisp, froot loops, coco pops and curiously cinnamon. My kids love Cheerios. 😳

Sugar puffs are sound. But always feel judged when at the check out. Unleash the child with in I say. X

I think Tom Hardy or Idris Elba are so yummy I would eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner ;-)

MM - Give me my money back you thief!

Is vin diesel gay??

It's a speculation he's never said what his preference is :)

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Is vin diesel gay??

I believe he is actually married - to a woman and has two children, a boy and a girl I think.

Latest posts

Back