So SAD...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkiessfingers

Reaction score
:cry:Hi Guys
I Can remember when i first join a few years ago. Reading a sad story of a geek getting her self thought her nails while she was losing her dad.
and thinking how clever and brave she was i was so impressed.

Well now am in the same positing. mums got cancer theres nothing they can do its gone to far liver ,nodes, lungs, trying do get thought my beauty therpy
i think to my self alot how did she do it. i only have in till the end of June to go 2 tests. and lots of waxing eye treatments makeup to do.

Hopefully she will still be a geek and give me tips. god i need them.

so sorry to hear about your mum flower :hug:

try to stay strong sweetpea, you havent got long till you finish your course, I know your mind will be on other things, which I dont want to make light of, but the stronger you are, especially for your dear mum, then I think, the better she will feel, YOU WILL get through your course, and when youve finished it, your mum will be so proud of you flower

Ive never been in this situ, and cant imagine how you must be feeling flower, but I THINK that if you keep things as normal as poss, it will also benefit your mum

sorry for rambling

mega :hug: flower

I am sorry to hear your sad news, I am sure everybody on here also is sad for you.

Cherish every moment, I too have lost my Dad to cancer and miss him lots, I think of all the happy times I had with him which helps me loads.

I am sure coming on here and your beauty will help you.

Thinking of you

Debbie

Awwwe hun I feel for you , heres lots of hugs coming your way , :hug: :hug: :hug:
:hug: xxxxx
just do your best, that's all you can do, and tell your Tutors and close friends whats happening, as you will need their support and understanding xxx :hug: minky

I'm so sorry.:hug:

Keep going, I'm sure your Mum would want you to:hug:

i know this is so hard as i have been through this with my nanna at exactally the same time when i was trying to finnish my level 3 beauty,
you must focus hun, and i carnt imagine what you must be going through with this happening to your mum of all people, but im sure that she will be soooo proud of you when you do get through it all,
i would let your friends and tutour know as you will realy be thankfull of the support that they can give you,
all my thoughts are with you and your family hun:hug:xxx

I'm so sorry to hear what you and your family are going through. Thinking of you and sending love. xxxx

You will find the strength babes and get through it :hug: Lots of love xxxxxxx

I'm so sorry to hear your bad news, be strong, I'm sure your Mum would want you to get through your course... chin up, hugs :hug:

I am so sorry for you and you family :hug: xxx

Hi hun, I can only say how sorry I am to hear this.

I have just been through this with my dad for the past year. I think I need to ge through this through my work and I think its a good distraction.

Please keep going with your work, keep your mind off things and if you want to talk at any time I am here.

It's so hard that's all I can say but you have to have a focus, keep strong for your mum but at the same time please do not suffer. There are some great cancer charities and support out there to help you.

I plan to use the support from the hospice where dad was, to get through it and fundraise.

It hits you hard does cancer and you feel all alone. The thing is, you aren't alone. We are all here for you.

PM me at anytime if you want to talk.xxx

Big hugs:hug::hug:

aww hunny im so sorry to hear this, but as the others have said, try and stay strong, youve not got long to go, and im sure your mum would want you to carry on and do your best sweetie

make sure you tell friends and tutor though , as there help and support and even understanding will be much needed im sure

take care chick xxxx:hug:

What a shock for you and your family......keep strong though hun .....your mum would want you to xxxxxxxx:hug::hug:

I am very sorry about your mum but you have to stay strong for her because she would want you to be a successful therapist and finish the course.
I am sure you get the necessary support from your friend and family and if you need anything WE ARE ALWAYS HERE!
Thinking of you babes :hug:

Sending you and your family special hugs. Keep strong. Babs xx :hug::hug:

Hi Ya I am so very sorry to hear your sad news and my thoughts are with you (not that they help), but I have been through the very same thing with my mum. My mum was my oracle, my best friend and the world to me (and died in May 2005).

You should stay strong, its hard and its emotional, and sometimes we forget how we feel inside because we are so busy caring for the person, but there are all these geeks on her glad to listen to you and support you in whatever way they can.

Finish your course and make your mum proud. But most of all enjoy every minute you can with your mum, because life is too short for us all.

Sending love and hugs.

Chin up.

I'm so sorry.:hug:

I would go and discuss this situation with your tutors i think they make allowances for these kinds of things and you may be able to get some extra help and time which will take some pressure off :hug:

Thank you everyone. i know theres not much to say really. Ive promised mum ill keep going and god am trying my teachers been good and she said that if its the last thing she does she will get me thought it.
i think its the course thats keeping me going.. oh and my kids and just the way they are the things they say. just make me smile.
and all you guys thank you.

holding on to every day.:hug:

Latest posts

Back