~*~The Official X Factor 2008 Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor Rachel looks like a woman defeated. All our clients want her off (it's the talk of the salon of course!!) I actually felt sorry for her last night

xx

Sorry but that was exactly what she wanted sympathy:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I've lost interest in this farce of a programme since Austin was voted off.

Missed most of last nights so trying to catch up a bit tonight.

Did see Rachels recap & thought she's just lost her passion. Seems a shame Austin lost out to her as it's almost like she doesn't want to be there anymore.

Not overly keen on any of those left, but I suppose Ruth's sing off was very good.

Makes you wonder though if it's all fixed so the programme ends up with more inches in the paper & of course gives the likes of us summat to talk about.

Diana - her best performance of the series so far. Can we have her singing like this every week please! :lol:

:lol: That would suit me too! That little squeek she does is seriously annoying!

My sister thinks it is fixed for Diana to win..... we shall see.

I think Rachel annoyed me more last night than ever before. I really don't care what addictions she has had in the past, she ha now been given this fantastic opportunity and yet she is behaving like a spoilt brat! She needs to be thankful for where she is, what she is doing and stop whining.:evil:

Am not sure if she wants sympathy. She seems really confused and has lost all of her personality!

Am not sure if she wants sympathy. She seems really confused and has lost all of her personality!

No maybe she isn't intentionally after sympathy but I think it's such a shame that she can't just go with the flow and enjoy herself. She will possibly never get another chance like it and she'll just end up throwing it away and wasting it.

I am gutted there was no way in my opinion that Laura should have gone definitely tactical voting by Louie. I am in two minds to vote JLS off by the hundreds and run up my phone bill I am that p***** off but need a way to get back at Louie. I think they are good but not winners in my eyes. It was bad enough for me last week when Austin went off. Rachel needs to go she is becoming a proper diva and needs do drop the attitude. I used to really look forward to my Saturday nights telly the only night I actually sit down from 6pm and just be a slob now I start getting all worked up from about 3pm. lol.

I agree re the Laura thing.

But does anyone else think Cheryl is amazing as a mentor ? IMO you can tell she genuinely care about her acts

But does anyone else think Cheryl is amazing as a mentor ? IMO you can tell she genuinely care about her acts

Yes. Apparently she gave Louis a right telling off back stage immediately after the show. :lol::lol:

Yes I think as she started her career under the same circumstances I think she has more empathy and passion for her girls to do well.

Totaly agree hun i never used to like Cheryl but she is a very kind and devoted person and i just love the way she says what she thinks i think its great as i get fed up of Louis every week saying the same old thing he really should be sacked:mad:

Ive just been reading about Laura there has been hundreds of complaints about her going people have said they couldnt get through to vote

TBH after Austin leaving and now Laura im begining to think that the show is a FIX cause lets be honest how the hell can those 2 have gone and the like of Daniel still there.

Ok rant over:lol::lol::lol:

I wonder if the news reports are true??

Diana out on bonfire nite screamin and shouting!! I like her but i did say how convient it was she didnt sing as there was no way her voice would suit any mariah song!!

There are many rumours Laura will return aparently ove 50,000 have signed a petition is this possible could an evictee possibly be allowed to return?!

I wonder if the news reports are true??

Diana out on bonfire nite screamin and shouting!! I like her but i did say how convient it was she didnt sing as there was no way her voice would suit any mariah song!! The way i see it,surely a doctor would know the difference between a genuine ilness and damage caused by other means :idea:

There are many rumours Laura will return aparently ove 50,000 have signed a petition is this possible could an evictee possibly be allowed to return?! Unless it can be proved there was some kind of technical error i can't see how they should be able to,did all those who have signed try to get through to register a vote ? Personally i doubt it

Mind you,after loosing out to Strictly in ratings and awards,the X Factor is getting publicity :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aparently over 10,000 complain to itv that they could not get through to vote for her!! I can believe it tbh as i tryed and couldnt get through!!

I personaly think is Diana couldnt sign she should have left i think its one rule for one and something else for another!!

If they can prove a technical error she absolutely should be reinstated ..... they have no option but to giver her the benefit of the doubt .... surely ?

If they can prove a technical error she absolutely should be reinstated ..... they have no option but to giver her the benefit of the doubt .... surely ?

Who knows but does make you wonder if the show is fixed:!:

I heard that Diana still can't sing - apparently has no voice (perfect for those who dislike her i know!!)

I think that Diana will have to go for medical reasons and Laura will come back

What do you think ??

xx

X Factor has been fixed since day 1 (in my opinion). It's not a bunch of celebs doing it for fun, this is big money and huge risks for those involved. I think they know who the winner is from the first audition.

Latest posts

Back