What is your pet hate?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hell yeah! about the pregnant smokers, not sure why I never mentioned that on my post lol it's not something I like to see either x

Yeh i second that, when i thought i couldnt have a baby i wanted to go stub it out on there eyeballs! So selfish!!

Also seeing pregnant women sat drinking, seriously its only 9 months! X

Sent from my X10i

:cool: Arrogant or Snobby people who think their above everyone else!!
But have to admit Trolly Dawdler,s are up there in my top 5!!!!

When my sons forget to lift the toilet seat and spray wee on it by accident,
Urgh makes me so mad being in a houseful of boys!!

"My husband's 41, and still does this" wtf? or even when he does decide to lift the seat his aim is horrendeous, you need your wellies on to enter the toilet in my house!!

Drivers that sit in the middle ( or worse 3rd ) lane of the motorway when there is NOTHING in the first lane!!!

People that drop litter - Makes my blood boil

The stupid dog owners ( and before anyone starts I am a dog owner myself) that pick their dog poo up with a bag when up the woods then leave the frigging bag on the side of the path!!!!- Uh helloooooooo what do they think happens to it

The person BEHIND me in the supermarket checkout that when the till opens in the next lane THEY rush into it - Sorry but I always tap the person in front of me and ask them if they would like to go into it

Seems like everyone has lots of pet hates :biggrin:

when your sharing a box of After Eights and people take the chocolate and leave the wrapper in the box!! and dirty finger nails- there's just no need lol x

Also... (And I don't know why this bothers me so much) when my boyfriend puts a new toilet roll on the holder, and he puts it the wrong way round everytime. Haha that makes me sound really sad xx

Also... (And I don't know why this bothers me so much) when my boyfriend puts a new toilet roll on the holder, and he puts it the wrong way round everytime. Haha that makes me sound really sad xx

The end of the toilet roll has to be at the front not the back! Haha
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

This might just be a Teesside thing but i HATE when people type or write "of" when they mean "have" e.g. "Should OF gone to specsavers" i probably sound like a right picky bugger but it really irritates me!

Bad grammar and bad spelling bug the crap out of me. It's not that hard to get it right! I have a French friend that speaks and writes better English than most people I know!!! This is a Sunderland thing but when people add hew, and la onto the end of their sentence... It doesn't even make sense!!! (I do the toilet roll thing too! So glad to know I'm not the only anally retentive one here!) xx

I am OCD about the toilet roll too!
At the monebt

Stupid phone....
At the moment I am really hating all the mindless rubbish I'm reading on Facebook 'Just having a bath' 'Just put the kids to bed' 'I'm bored'
It drives me mad! I also hate the craze on Facebook of adding extra letters on the ends of words 'Hiiiii Everyoneeeeee'
What the hell is that all about?!x

Drivers that sit in the middle ( or worse 3rd ) lane of the motorway when there is NOTHING in the first lane!!!

People that drop litter - Makes my blood boil

The stupid dog owners ( and before anyone starts I am a dog owner myself) that pick their dog poo up with a bag when up the woods then leave the frigging bag on the side of the path!!!!- Uh helloooooooo what do they think happens to it

The person BEHIND me in the supermarket checkout that when the till opens in the next lane THEY rush into it - Sorry but I always tap the person in front of me and ask them if they would like to go into it

Seems like everyone has lots of pet hates :biggrin:

the dog poo bag anoyes me to. I dont see why they dont pick it up in the bag then empty bag in a bush if they dont want to leave on path or take with them. That way there at least not littering.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

I completely agree with the loo roll thing but I also HATE when the loo roll is empty or almost empty and the person who has been in before you has just put a new loo roll balancing on the old one and used that! Uh, helloooo stop being lazy and change the loo roll holder!!!

My biggest pet hate is when people go on about how much they hate something I have just said I love or have just got really excited about. Dont burst my bubble lol!! I get really angry about it lol.

where to begin.....my family were very strict and my sister and I (even though she has special needs) both have impeccable manners.

I always say please and thank you, especially when someone has held a door open for me. If I hold a door and someone doesn't say thankyou, I'll shout loudly in a very sarcastic voice "no trouble at all, you're very welcome!"
I'm with you all on the loo roll thing, it has to be hanging at the front :lol:
I hate seeing the towels in the salon rolled with the seams showing
People who stand at crossings with their baby buggy half out in the road - what's going to get hit 1st?
Inconsiderate parking and people who ding your doors
People who just stop in front of you when you are all walking along
Clients who arrive stinking of smoke when I'm about to lean over their faces
Getting my car back from the garage to find it reeks of smoke
People who don't know which is their side plate and which cutlery to use at dinner
Children wearing hats indoors (and especially at the table!)

God I sound like a right misog - I'm not, I promise!

Not enough time in the world to list what annoys me:irked::irked:

I hate when people don't flush the toilet and leave the empty toilet roll on the holder instead of changing it!!

I hate when people don't flush the toilet and leave the empty toilet roll on the holder instead of changing it!!
me too, & when people just keep putting things in the bin when its full instead of emptying it.

People coming to your doors asking for money! I don't care what you're representing, if it's a charity I'll research and donate to when i want and if it's a sales rep I probably have it already or don't need it.

I'm sorry but disturbing you in your own home is just rude. I wouldn't go knocking on their doors asking for them to buy a manicure.

Also religious figures trying to convert me . And knocking on your doors to do it. I'll choose what religion I decide to follow in my own time thankyou very much. Any religion that has to pressure you into joining is not something I want to be part of thanks.

Latest posts

Back