What makes you rage, your pet hates??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah Lou

Scatty Blonde Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hey all,

What makes you lot rage, scream, get frustrated, not necessarily nail related, just anything and everything that makes you go aaarggghhhh
Here's mine,

1) The way people go mad at xmas in the supermarket, they raid the shelves leave nothing for anyone else, stock up for Britain , like the shops aint gonna be open in 2 days time.

2) Queue's in general, hate queueing.

3) Mad people on the road who drive like nutters

4) People who drive with their full beam on, yeah don't mind me I'll just crash into the person infront of me cos you've just blinded me.

5) Telesales people and junk mail

6) When you put something somewhere safe......then you can't find the bloody thing

7) V.A.T

Bad Manners
Queues
Being put on hold on the telephone for ages
Nasty, Rude People
xxxxx

telephones, we have 2 here, plus mobiles there's always 1 going of they do my head in. id glady disconect the lot.

i hate.......people who do not know how to use a roundabout when driving and drivers who dont know what their indicators are for

my fiance when he leaves his dirty clothes trailing for the bedroom to the bathroom.......when he doesnt put the toilet seat back down........when he leaves his dirty dinner plates at the opposite end of the kitchen to where the sink is and he also has a habbit of mopping up things with kitchen roll and leaving it lying :irked:

but the thing i hate most of all is when i have a notion for something to eat and i go to get it only to find someone has got there and ate it before me :irked:

stanleyann

I HATE

1. People that drop litter
2. People that are behind you in a queue and then jump in front of you when another till is opened
3.Bad manners
4 Crowded shopping centers
5. Someone sat in front of you in the theatre/cinema ect that keep fidgeting or talking
6 People that mistreat animals

people writing in my appointment book in PEN!!!!

I hate
Housework
Ironing :twisted:
Rude people
Cling Film rolls they always tear in the wrong bit
Old people who cross the road when your not even slowing down
Kids screaming and fighting

I hate people that have no manners, ingnorant selfish and rude

...... stupid drivers who just faff abt in front of you when you have to get somewhere... and ppl who dont indercate so you end up waiting at a round abt or something.....
ermmm cant think of any other things rite now....im sure there are loads!

Sarah Lou said:
Hey all,

What makes you lot rage, scream, get frustrated, not necessarily nail related, just anything and everything that makes you go aaarggghhhh
Here's mine,

1) The way people go mad at xmas in the supermarket, they raid the shelves leave nothing for anyone else, stock up for Britain , like the shops aint gonna be open in 2 days time.

2) Queue's in general, hate queueing.

3) Mad people on the road who drive like nutters

4) People who drive with their full beam on, yeah don't mind me I'll just crash into the person infront of me cos you've just blinded me.

5) Telesales people and junk mail

6) When you put something somewhere safe......then you can't find the bloody thing

7) V.A.T

Junk mail, delivered by non english speaking people?! Cos when I open the door and shout "Hey come and take this back", they dont understand... or even they are ignoring me its prob the latter!!!

Rude people who forget to say thankyou!!! manners dont cost anything

Grumpy people....yes we all hate supermarket shopping,b ut just try to catch a grin when someones mobile goes off and you hear a shout.." IM IN THE SUPERMARKET" (a dom jolly classic) I have seen this happen and I was the only one cracking up??!! maybe its me??

people who sit in the fast lane and dont move over.
clients who no show
rude sales assistants
know it alls
arrogance
inconsiderant people
icon_rolleyes.gif

my kids when they finish off all the chocolate while i'm working
icon_twisted.gif

spitting

litter

dog $£it

grafiti

there is no need for any of them.

Mine are

people who moan but won't do anything about what they are moaning about!

bad drivers

drivers who leave their fog lights not when it is not foggy!

Mum's who smack their kids when they have wet themselves

know it alls

are loads more but would be here all day!

I just found out that I hate it when people phone to cancel their appointment with me 10 minutes after they should have got here grrr!! If she knew she couldn't make it earlier (has to look after grandaughter) why didn't she call!!
Oh well, she has rebooked and now I've got a fee morning to play!

mine are....

1. Supermarkets in the 6 weeks before xmas or the week before any bank holiday - people buy like its going out of fashion and they are idiots.

2. My bank!! Cos I moved and use a different branch, every time I want to get any money out or put any in they demand to see my passport, driving license, bank cards and sign 3 different papers before they will even look at me!

3. Pushy sales assistants in shops or pushy people on the phone.

4. Door to door salesmen - they hassle you at home and then I have to go to work and listen to other people moaning about them on the phone all day long!

5. People telling me what I should or should not do when I havent asked for their advice.

6. The nutcases who live next door to us. They need rehousing to a padded cell!

• Umannerly children/teenagers - who dont say hello, bye, or try to trash my house.
  • Friends who are too busy to keep in contact.
  • People who step on each other to succeed in life

ADiva1 said:
  • Umannerly children/teenagers - who dont say hello, bye, or try to trash my house.
  • Friends who are too busy to keep in contact.
  • People who step on each other to succeed in life

Snap!!

Rude people
Bad drivers
No shows
My daughter never clearing up her mess

People leaving the toilet seat up- both of them :mad:

Traffic lights

People spitting on the street

People who chew and eat noisely

- call centres in mumbai
- the people from 3 network that ring me everyweek
- bad manners
- bad customer service
- being ripped off
- being kept waiting
- nail breaks.....and the ' i didnt do ANYTHING...'.....oh and by the way i ripped up some parque flooring and helped mix cement and moved the driveway cobbles and barrowed top soil around (this isnt a joke this is one of my clients)

oooooh i know theres more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Scared:

Latest posts

Back