What is your pet hate?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate when people go to the self check-out lane only to hold up the entire section cuz they've got the only employee there scanning and bagging their crap while the other stations gotta wait for a quick verification or weight check on their till.

Self service tills full stop!
'Please place the item in the bagging area.'
No stupid till, how about you shut the heck up? I'm not an idiot. I know what comes next.
And the way it 'calls for assistance' when you are a bit slow with putting your bananas in the bag. Or you shifted them around in the bag and it's kicking off!
No, I'm not sneaking hidden extra bananas in here, I'm just trying to pack my fecking shopping.
Grr.

Pet Hate......people that bring their kids up letting them pick their nose and eat it. Vommmmmmmmmmmm. Why wouldn't you pull your kid up on that?!! I've always told my kids if they ever did that I'd cut their fingers off lol!

When you've ordered at McD's drive thru and they tell you 'drive to the next window'

Where else am I gonna go?!

I hate when I go out for a quiet dinner and parents are allowing their children to run around the tables, crawl all over the floor and make all kinds of noise.

On Valentine's Day last year during dinner with my husband, two little monsters whose hands were covered in chocolate came up after having running amock for some time and put their hands on our perfect white table cloth and knocked over my husband's drink.

I promptly grabbed them both by their arms, walked them over to their mommy who was enjoying a quiet dinner, sitting pretty in her white dress, and stuck these little monsters chocolately hands on her perfectly white dress and said, "I think these belong to you."

People who chew gum. I get an urge to punch them. Vile. Do they really think we all want to see and hear what they are cud chewing on? and we can ALWAYS hear it.

I hate when I go out for a quiet dinner and parents are allowing their children to run around the tables, crawl all over the floor and make all kinds of noise.

On Valentine's Day last year during dinner with my husband, two little monsters whose hands were covered in chocolate came up after having running amock for some time and put their hands on our perfect white table cloth and knocked over my husband's drink.

I promptly grabbed them both by their arms, walked them over to their mommy who was enjoying a quiet dinner, sitting pretty in her white dress, and stuck these little monsters chocolately hands on her perfectly white dress and said, "I think these belong to you."

PERFECT!!!!!! :biggrin:

Self service tills full stop!
'Please place the item in the bagging area.'
No stupid till, how about you shut the heck up? I'm not an idiot. I know what comes next.
And the way it 'calls for assistance' when you are a bit slow with putting your bananas in the bag. Or you shifted them around in the bag and it's kicking off!
No, I'm not sneaking hidden extra bananas in here, I'm just trying to pack my fecking shopping.
Grr.

Omg this time 100 million haha I don't know what's worse the human checkout ppl who throw your food through at 100 miles an hour or the know it all self checkout machine!

Ahh i love this!

Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

When my sons forget to lift the toilet seat and spray wee on it by accident,
Urgh makes me so mad being in a houseful of boys!!

People who chew gum. I get an urge to punch them. Vile. Do they really think we all want to see and hear what they are cud chewing on? and we can ALWAYS hear it.

I shall remember this in the event we ever meet. I'll spit my gum into the nearest bush.

Haha! I can just imagine! :D

With the single track driving stand off, I have seen attitudes sharply change since we got the Disco :twisted:

I hate parents who hit there kids in public...... a tap on the hand for bad behaviour fair enough, but I always end up coming into contact with the parents who really lay into there kids in places like, asda, tesco ect.. they must know im going shopping & follow me lol
last week a woman smacked her son really hard around the head at the checkout in asda :eek: wtf?! all because he was chatting loudly while she was packing her shopping, poor kid. I called her a nasty bitch & she went beetroot red.. but so did my husband because my gob had opened ooppss haha
seriously though I don't leave my house in a morning to see sh*t like that.

my other pet frigging hate is people with no manners!!!! the next time I hold a door open & the person doesn't say thanks I'm gunna let it swing back & lay them out lol manners are free of charge grrrr x

When people drive to the exact speed limit for instance driving along bang on 30 then as soon as they see a 40 sign they go bang on 40 and then drop again when they see a 30 sign. I know this is the good a proper way but for goodness sake do they need to be so anal they aren't on a sodding driving lesson!

Also pregnant ladies walking along smoking. If they are going to do it which personally I think it is wrong then do it at home! There is nothing more horrible to see than a heavily pregnant woman chugging away on a cigarette.

People with no manners!! What does it cost to say please and thank you? And also snobby, rude people who think they have the right to make other people feel inferior, because they have a certain job or a certain amount of money. I'm nice to anyone, no matter where you come from, how much money you've got, or what job you have. These things should not matter in regards to how nice we are to others, and giving them the time of day. I find it really sad!

Also when driving and you stop to let people drive past, and they dont acknowledge you. Really winds me up Xxx

When people drive to the exact speed limit for instance driving along bang on 30 then as soon as they see a 40 sign they go bang on 40 and then drop again when they see a 30 sign. I know this is the good a proper way but for goodness sake do they need to be so anal they aren't on a sodding driving lesson!

Also pregnant ladies walking along smoking. If they are going to do it which personally I think it is wrong then do it at home! There is nothing more horrible to see than a heavily pregnant woman chugging away on a cigarette.

hell yeah! about the pregnant smokers, not sure why I never mentioned that on my post lol it's not something I like to see either x

You'd hate me - this is just what I do. I love to think I'm a free spirit but sadly I am just one of life's rule- keepers!

Latest posts

Back