What makes you rage, your pet hates??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what about when the kitchen bin is full, but people just keep piling stuff in and it goes down the back of the cupboard and also the bag gets jammed in and when you try to get it out your fingers go right through it coz its wedged in so full. grrrrr

I hate it when people talk REALLY LOUDLY down the phone when they ring you, especially when it's first thing in the morning! Generally, I do detest people with loud voices!

I also hate it when I'm in a designer shop and I get the shop staff watching me like a hawk. Admittedly though, I do dress like a 17 yr old hoody-thug-chav-type and I don't look like I can afford much!

angel fingers said:
what about when the kitchen bin is full, but people just keep piling stuff in and it goes down the back of the cupboard and also the bag gets jammed in and when you try to get it out your fingers go right through it coz its wedged in so full. grrrrr

OOOH yes this is really annoying isnt it!!! I think this thread will just go on and on and on......:D

I hate when you buy something nice like chocolate or cake and then everyone else scoffs it! Especially when you are saving the last bit for yourself!!!!

What really annoys me........... men (and yes, it's always men in this case) who drive through a narrowed access when they don't have the priority of entry. If you continue through the narrowed road and block their path then they hoot, wind down their window and call you a silly cow! Really peeves me!:mad: :mad: :mad: . Thanks, I feel better now.

Sassy Hassy said:
Rude people
Bad drivers
No shows
My daughter never clearing up her mess
me too

Suzie.e said:
Q.How many men does it take to change a toilet roll?
A. Nobody knows coz it's never been done ............!!
PMSL nice one Susie
puting things in a safe place............
Telling the beloved where something is and he says its not there so I stop what I'm doing and find its exactly where I said it was.
Finding no fuel in the car.
OAP's who go shoping at lunch time when THEY have all day.
Ok I'll stop now

A client who phoned yesterday to warn me she had broken four nails. So I said come in for your infils today 15 minutes early so I can do it, she's now 15 minutes LATE so I guess she's not coming. JOY TO THE WORLD!

Ooohhh pet hates, I did not think i had many until now!!

1. No toilet paper in the toliet and only the brown roll loeft behind

2. Bad Manner - all it takes is 2 seconds to say please and thank you

3. Waitresses with dirty aprons/clothes. - this send out such a good message!

4.Asking a shop assistant for a certain size in clothing and her yelling it across the shop!

5.Rude drivers!!!!!

Aghh that's better!

Latest posts

Back