What makes you rage, your pet hates??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
andrelax said:
When I am trying to watch a show and people just won't stop talking.
yep like my boys talking whilst i am watching home and way...but once sponge bob flippin square pants is on...total silence.
he lives in a pineapple under the sea...sponge bob square pants...see they are so quiet watching it i even know the bleeding song:irked:

pet hates... hmmm, how long you got? lmao

being taken for granted :irked:
picking up everyone elses used glasses, plates, clothes, stuff... etc etc
tractor drivers when they're in front of my car lol
having to constantly put the loo seat down
and the worst has to be... birds pooing on freshly hung out sheets :evil:

there are more, but they're more like irritations than pet hates, i won't bore you with them lol

Women who leave the toilet seat down

pmsl David, you trouble maker :lick:

Jaydee said:

how selfish of us...lol x

my family when i ask for a lift and they ALL want to come???? do they think its a family outing? just you wait Brummie geeks, you'll see me turn up on Broad Street at the geek meet with 10 people crammed in the car!!! like a jar of pickled onions!

i really dislike anal people, the kind that think they are better than others because of their job/status.

and bad manners.

Jaydee said:

Pmsl!!

There are a few reasons that I know of, why ladies put the seat down,
1 - Feng shui - helps to keep money in the home, something like that.
2 - Looks neater.
3 - hides the smell. ha ha
4 - Great for hiding the dreaded floater. he he

Take care xx

smiler13334 said:
Pmsl!!

There are a few reasons that I know of, why ladies put the seat down,
1 - Feng shui - helps to keep money in the home, something like that.
2 - Looks neater.
3 - hides the smell. ha ha
4 - Great for hiding the dreaded floater. he he

Take care xx

You forgot number 5. Here it is......

5 - And they have run out of everything else to moan about.....lol....I am joking girls.

this is one youre gonna think i'm nutty for, but i have to admit that it niggles me when people think the word 'bought' is inter changeable with the word 'brought'.

the thing that niggles me even more is the fact i do it myself. lol.:smack:

do you know what, i hate people that say "can you borrow me some money?" first, why are they asking me for money, i'm always broke and second, THE WORD IS "LEND"!!!!

i'm such a snob.

Toni Talons said:
do you know what, i hate people that say "can you borrow me some money?" first, why are they asking me for money, i'm always broke and second, THE WORD IS "LEND"!!!!

i'm such a snob.

No your not... I think the same thing.lol

Anyhoo, I've just thought of another one. When there is only one bottle of drink left in the fridge and then someone drinks straight from the bottle....YUK.

harvey said:
This one is so annoying, am I the only one in my house who knows how to replace a toilet roll??????

Q.How many men does it take to change a toilet roll?
A. Nobody knows coz it's never been done ............!!

my reasons for having the loo lid down is the feng shui, lid down and it keeps the money in the house...
i won't say it's not working cos i'm not skint but i'm hardly rich either lol

I hate older people who assume that because they are older, they have the right to que jump!
I hate it when my fella drinks all the juice/milk and puts the empty carton in the fridge!
I hate it when supermarkets move items round, just as you get used to where to find things!
Rude people, i loathe them!

I hate it that my hubby leaves the flipping wardrobe doors open EVERY morning when he gets a shirt out, and that he leaves the shower switched on (at the pull cord, i dont mean the water is running). And leaves wet towels on top of the dry ones and leaves bloody underpants all over the place!!!!

What moany cows we all are!! lol

andrelax said:
What moany cows we all are!! lol

LOL but its other people that make us this way by being annoying! lol

1. going to the loo then finding there is no loo roll
2. trying to have a relaxing bath but the kids seem to want me to find everything for them just at that time
3. standing in a que and the person behind is standing so close i feel like asking them to make sure there wareing a condom
5. the airton senna race track markes left in the toilet that noone else sees fit to use the loo brush on
5. the kids/hubby/dog walking through the house when i have just cleaned the floor
6. litter bugs
7. when there is something ive been waiting to watch on tv and the whole family seems to tallk all the way through it even though i am quiet for them when they are watching something
8. i cant stand anyone eating within 5ft of me, im a nightmare in restaurants
9. bad customer service
10. everyone wearing a hoodie is branded a hooligan, thug, thief etc

i think i beter stop there i could go on all night:D

I hate it when people put empty packets back in the cupboard / fridge :mad: :irked: sends me loopy

AND

When you know something is wrong with someone as they start moaning about something and when you ask whats wrong and they reply saying ....... ohhhh nothing!!! Well why are you moaning!!!!

Latest posts

Back