What is your pet hate?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Parents who bring their spoilt, rude, loud , free range and un- disciplined brats into the restaurant you are eating in.:evil:

also sitting near soap dodgers whilst travelling on public transport. not nice!

When you're driving & let someone out & they dont acknowledge it. Grrrrrr, it only needs them to put their hand up to say thanks. Thats why I never let taxis out, they never say thanks.:mad:

When you're driving & let someone out & they dont acknowledge it. Grrrrrr, it only needs them to put their hand up to say thanks. Thats why I never let taxis out, they never say thanks.:mad:

Oooh yes hate that one too, just rude people in general really!

People sitting near me in the movie theatre that text or check the time on their phone during a movie. Or people kicking the back of my chair during a movie. Hmmm... a lot of my peeves have to do with other people. Perhaps I should become a recluse.

Perhaps your pet hate should just be PEOPLE.

i hate it when the cashier hands you your change/receipt within out looking at you. feel like throwing it at them

hahaha I agree ^ but I would say people who don't wear deodorant :/ the smell allow makes my stomach hurt

When you're driving down a narrow country lane and you are stuck facing another vehicle... despite there being a layby 2 metres behind them, they make you drive into the bush!!!

Girl, that's when I love being in my Hummer H2. Run their a**es right off the road.

I win!

My little Chevrolet Matiz couldn't kill a flea if it tried ¬_¬
But it's BRIGHT GREEN, they should see me coming!!

Attachments

• purdy.jpg
    purdy.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 66
My little Chevrolet Matiz couldn't kill a flea if it tried ¬_¬
But it's BRIGHT GREEN, they should see me coming!!

My H2 is candy apple red...it's in the background. They CAN see me coming!

390925_2527741790607_1165291278_2102060_678943554_n.jpg

Being nine montgs pregnant and being told i have a tidy bump... Whattt?
Tidy as in clean?!

I hate it when there is a bratty kid and the mum say if you don't behave that lady will shout.
???? Sort your own child out. Believe me you won't like my style of discipline.
Vicki x

Haha vicki that made me chuckle

Perhaps your pet hate should just be PEOPLE.

Yes... I hate people!!! And I'm giggling thinking of you in an h2. You're the same height as me!!!

It's actually pretty funny. When I walk up to it, I can't see in the window! LOL

How tall are you?!

It's actually pretty funny. When I walk up to it, I can't see in the window! LOL

I used to drive a jeep Cherokee. I HAVE to use the little step to get in :lol:

I HATE it when I stand aside in supermarkets for about 10 really slow walking shoppers and not one of them says thank you. Or they just stare at you with a high and mighty expression. I'm like (mega sarcastically) THANK YOU!!
*starts getting mad thinking about it....*

Latest posts

Back