What makes you rage, your pet hates??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
people with scanky houses....i am very anal when ity comes to cleaning and cleanliness
stepping in half a ton of dog pooh...its allways on the route to the school.
when you open a door or hold a door open for people they dont even look at you or thank you...so i say it out loud for them
my boys playing power rangers at 6 in the morning on a saturday.
being taken for granted.
men driving vans.
mums who bellow and embarrass their kids in public(real pet hate) when they arent doing anything wrong.
could go on..........but dont want to be labellled as a winge bag........p.s i also hate whinge bags:D

*JOANNE* said:
people with scanky houses....i am very anal when ity comes to cleaning and cleanliness

Oh yes, thats another one.

*JOANNE* said:
stepping in half a ton of dog pooh...its allways on the route to the school.
when you open a door or hold a door open for people they dont even look at you or thank you...so i say it out loud for them
my boys playing power rangers at 6 in the morning on a saturday.
being taken for granted.
men driving vans.
mums who bellow and embarrass their kids in public(real pet hate) when they arent doing anything wrong.
could go on..........but dont want to be labellled as a winge bag........p.s i also hate whinge bags:D

PMSL !!!

andrelax said:
What does that mean?:o :o
peeing myself laughing....the non swearing version....lol

andrelax said:
What does that mean?:o :o

it means i am .......wetting my self laughing at her reply....only think of another word for WETTING yourself that begins with P.

he he

The fact that my other half has just been made redundant for the second time in less than a year.:evil:
Being taken for granted.
Bad manners - I was dragged up with the importance of please and thank you and it's sooooo easy to do.
My day job - it's pants here and I wanna do nails (sorry for that mini strop!!!)
People who think that, just because I have blonde hair and long nails, I must be really stupid!

All of the above and undecisive people....especially men, they seem to be the worse :mad: :rolleyes:

People who can't take constructive critsism..especially whe n they asked for you opinon
People whe never admit when they are wrong
People who always make ecuses and never take responsibility for thier own actions.
People who say one thing and do another.....

andrelax said:
People who can't take constructive critsism
People whe never admit when they are wrong
People who always make ecuses and never take responsibility for thier own actions.
People who say one thing and do another.....

Blokes then, in a word LOL!

Arguementative teenagers.
Contract mobile phone reps ringing....................constantly.
Running out of loo roll.
Being woken up, when I have just fallen asleep.
Going to the cash point and it says 'OUT OF ORDER'
Liars
People who let you down.
Bad manners.
Dog poo on the field.
People who keep on and on and on.

smiler13334 said:
Arguementative teenagers.
Contract mobile phone reps ringing....................constantly.
Running out of loo roll.
Being woken up, when I have just fallen asleep.
Going to the cash point and it says 'OUT OF ORDER'
Liars
People who let you down.
Bad manners.
Dog poo on the field.
People who keep on and on and on.

This one is so annoying, am I the only one in my house who knows how to replace a toilet roll??????

just thought of some more lol, when you watch a programme on sky its on for 3 minutes then theres adverts for the next 10 and when you sit down watching a film with some mates, theres always someone who tells you what happens at the end before you get to see it.

harvey said:
This one is so annoying, am I the only one in my house who knows how to replace a toilet roll??????

Its the same in my house, Im the only one who knows where the laundry basket is aswell, hubby thinks its the bedroom floor.

Sarah Lou said:
Its the same in my house, Im the only one who knows where the laundry basket is aswell, hubby thinks its the bedroom floor.

yeah this must be another male trait as well chick. How annoying!

Sarah Lou said:

Same in my house too but its the washing up, laundry, cleaning - you name it, its left to me :irked: :evil:

There are LOADS OF STUFF!
When a pregnant lady/elederly person needs a seat on the bus a people act like they can't see them.
When you've just cleaned the entire house and then BLINK AND TURN AROUND and it looks like a hurricane has hit it.
When you arrange to meat someone and they either don't show up or are hours late and don't apologies or even call!
When I am trying to watch a show and people just won't stop talking.
When it rains heavily and the sky keeps cutting in and out..... I'll probably be back later with more

Latest posts

Back