Easter Nail Comp Winners 2007

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huge congratulations to all the winners and competitors ... truly amazing work.

wow they are all fantastic !! congrats to everyone , xxxx

OMG I am still in shock. I can not believe I got 4th place

I never once thought I would get placed. Well done to Tricky, I picked that one as the winner, absolutly fabby. I'm so pleased for Emma. She so deserved to win too. Well done to all who entered.

OMG I still cant believe it lol.

Lell was brilliant, we were all chomping at the bit last night for the results and she worked hard. Well done to her for all her hard work and likewise the judges for giving up their time to judge our nails.

i cant wait for the next one now!!

Rachel xxxxx

Well done all of you :green:

I thought one day I might just manage to get my nerve up and enter BUT the standard is rising all the time - no hope for me then :lol:

Well done to everyone.

you have all done amazing , victoria i cant beleive that you made the egg too :eek: abserlotuly fantastic :hug: well done babes ,

congrats to sheryl and louise too :hug: ...well everybody lol
and rach , im chuffed to bits for you mate ...still cant get over all the detail you put in and the size of it :eek: teeny weeny little thing :green: bet you could find a needle in a haystack you !!!!

i am abserloutly over the moon , you cant imagine how much , i never in a million years thought id place , i was just chuffed that i finally got an idea and got the guts up to enter lol :green:
thankyou so so much , this means a heck of a lot to me , it really does xxxxxxx:hug:

Would like to say once again - well done to ALL but particularly Tricky and Emma - both utterly deserved 1st and 2nd and although I didn't know the blue egg had been hand made too, I do believe that we all individually made the right choice!! Emma as to the composition of your shot - very eye catching, pretty and professional. Very Well Done to you Both! :hug:

Great stuff!!:hug:

Congratulations to all the winners!

CONGRATULATIONS GIRLS WELL WORTHY WINNERS :hug:

Wow Well done all the winners, defiantly well deserved!! The complexness of all the pics & work is amazing!!! You should be so proud with yourselves as your very talented!!!! :hug: :)

Well done everyone x

How about number 13??

I like number 13, that's my birthday this month:green:

Sooooooooooo whoever is no#13, you just won the boobyprize:green:

Gigi, let us know who was assigned number 13:green:

well done to all the winners !!

I spotted tricky's as hers wonderful image !! and big well done to everyone else!! everyone is putting soo much effort into every competition its great !!

How about number 13??

I like number 13, that's my birthday this month:green:

Sooooooooooo whoever is no#13, you just won the boobyprize:green:

Gigi, let us know who was assigned number 13:green:

Number 13 is Urban Geek well done Chris xxxxxxxxx
Geeg can verify this when she is online xxxxxxx

I mixed the numbers up for the lotto so entries had differnet numbers then in the nail comp.

1- Sparklepink
2 -Smiler
3-Hope
4-Mrs Clooney
5- Clara Doon
6 - Sandi Vn's
7- SCratchers
8-Jinxx
9-Cuttiepie
10 - Fifitrx
11-Patty cakes
12-Hotnailz
13-Urban geek=winner
14-Talented talons
15-Anne Niven
16-Dessi
17-Peter pan
18-Jac Extreme
19-Tiger jay
20- Melissaq

Number 13 is Urban Geek well done Chris xxxxxxxxx
Geeg can verify this when she is online xxxxxxx

I mixed the numbers up for the lotto so entries had differnet numbers then in the nail comp.

1- Sparklepink
2 -Smiler
3-Hope
4-Mrs Clooney
5- Clara Doon
6 - Sandi Vn's
7- SCratchers
8-Jinxx
9-Cuttiepie
10 - Fifitrx
11-Patty cakes
12-Hotnailz
13-Urban geek=winner
14-Talented talons
15-Anne Niven
16-Dessi
17-Peter pan
18-Jac Extreme
19-Tiger jay
20- Melissaq

Congratulations Chris!

Can we know who all the other pictures belong to now then?

Congratulations
:D
What fab images and great nails too.

Well done guys, you deserve to win those fab prizes.

Great competition with loads of excellent entries.

WAY TO GO Urban Geek!

Now send me your mailing address, so that I can post your boobyprize of nail art products. Hope you enjoy and get as much use as I do, out of them.

OH, and will need your full name to put on the package too :green:

:hug:

I have responded on Lell's thread:

Easter Comp Lotto winner
Lellipop

Thanks so much Victoria - it is very generous of you and I promise to post a picky of some nails after I have had a play with all those goodies xx:hug:

Well i am amazed i placed at all, i didnt really think i would so i didnt check, i didnt know i had placed untill today when i met up with pips and she told me, i was totally shocked :suprised:
Thank you to lelli for organising this, it was loads of fun and thank you to the judges for taking the time out to make the hard decisions and of course the very generous peeps that donated gifts :hug:
As for all the entries, they are so FAB well done everyone and Tricky i want a tutorial with piccys for the unbeliveable set of nails that you did, i know that you sculpted them but i still cant get my head around how the hell you did them :lol:

Has a post been put up telling us who did the other amazing sets of nails ????

Latest posts

Back