Easter Nail Comp Winners 2007

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!

Fabulous work, and prizes WELL earned and most deserved, for certain.
Some truly inspiring and original stuff to be seen this comp.

I've just got one question....

Where are my numbers to pick from for the boobyprize?
:lol:

Giant :hug: to all the participants. I couldn't even come close in guessing who'd win this comp. Such interesting entries.
Way to go!!!

Well done guys!

When will the remaining entries have the owners name identified? Think they deserve some individual recognition too!

Congratulations to the winners! Well done all! Well done also to everyone who entered xx

well done everyone.

congratulations to everyone who entered and big well done to the winners xxxxxx:) :) :)

congrats to all winners and those who entered!
well done

As everyone else has said - a big congratulations to everyone! They were soooo artisitic!!

Well done!

Well done to all the winners enjoy your lovely prizes.

congrats to all those who entered...and the the winners....some great work there....and to the judges...peopele who donated and Lell.....its been fun xx

Well done to all of you!!! Emmsy - I knew that entry was yours, lol!!

Fantastic......

well done everyone!!

Vicky your pic is beautiful:hug: :hug:

congratulations to all who entered and those who placed:):hug: I am over the moon to win and looking forward to recieving my trained nail brush from nailzoo :) I will be giving the champaine and french chocolates to my model land-of-nicola the six hour sitting we done was fanominal :hug: :hug:

the entrie took me three weeks to complete starting from the egg each bead was wired then stuck on. this took up most of my evnings for a couple of weeks. Thanks to my neighbour who sprayed it that fab colour blue :)

the nails took me six hours to complete and it was starting to get dark so i had to stick them on still wet. I sculpted the nails using brisa pink gel and used a hot pin to put the holes in the end as i forgot my nail drill. This was probebly the hardest set of nails i have done so far.

well done to emma that was my favorite pic :)

gone crusing for a week moored in the midde of nowhere so i have nicked someones computer and internet conection this morning to reply

Very well done to everyone who entered. Exceptionally well done to those who placed. Some great prizes there too by some very generous geeks - enjoy!! xx

Well done to everyone - for once I picked the winner LOL - do we get to know who did the others so we can congratulate them too.

great work there geeks.:)

OOhhh well done girls! They are all beautiful. Tricky, how the heck did you do those bendy nails!!???:eek:
Well done Louise, you dark horse! lol:hug:

OMG Tricky you made the egg too? Is there no end to your talents? Well done to everyone involved xxx

Congratulations winners!!! Well done all!!! Tricky you again impresed the world :hug:

Big Congratulations to the winners and all who entered you are all truly an inspiration to those of us who don't feel confident enough to enter well done and keep the Comps coming:hug:

Congratulations to those who were placed and all who entered. xx

Latest posts

Back