How to do Acrylic nails according to the you tube experts (Newly added video)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooooh, precioussssss...it burnssssssss, it burnnssssss...!

And she's licensed?? I'm speechless. She certainly didn't go to MY nail school. We actually learned the correct way to use nail products!

Hi , she is a very bad advert for the good quality product she uses .
She said ledge and it was a ledge a dirty big dock off one :eek: .
I cannot believe that she thinks that the nail is ok :hug: x

no way that was really bad .:eek:

I LOVE THIS SITE, I was LOL when I read all your replies to this hideous video.

I am going on a class for acrylics in Feb, I have been playing with some acrylic products that I got off ebay and mine look like that a bit.

FGS please tell me .

1. I will get better than that.
2. Well I know I will get tort better than that.
3. I hope I never have a set that looks like that.

WELL I also looked like this:eek: when she touched that brush.

I just hope that our newbies don't watch these and think that that is how it is done, and then go out and sell there services with that behind them.

NEWBIE PLEASE GET GOOD ADVICE AND TEACHING.

Tut! Tut! Apart from that awful video clip, if she sucks her teeth in once more I swear I will explode!!! :mad::mad: Go back and listen! Can the woman not string two words together as well. Grrrrrrrr!

...like completly cover your clients finger in monomer, pat it all up the fingers to the knuckles...'' seriously:eek:

hahahaha!!! As we say down here in the south, "bless her little heart" :eek:

You know what sweetie? She probably is.

This is the kind of stuff I was taught in Beauty School. Can you see now why I get on my soapbox about going to manufacturers classes?

Looks like the girl never saw the need to learn something new. What a bummer.

In addition to manufacturers classes, it also helps to have a mentor if you can get so lucky to find one. I watched a co-renter for a long time & learned a lot from her, but incorperated that into manuf's classes & videos. We differ a little in our styles but I learned a lot of tips from her.

Seriously, all I learned in school was how to pass state board. I learned how to do nails AFTER. Like I said, "Bless her little heart"

I msg'd Expert Village, This is their response;

Hello and thanks for the message:

Our philosophy is to film and interview leading experts who teach you what they know. We go a step further on our website (Videos on ExpertVillage.com | How to videos, free video clips & more) by providing you the credentials of the expert we consulted so that you can judge the credibility of the information you receive.

We do not represent the accuracy of the content nor can we directly comment on the content supplied to us in these videos. We screen the credentials of each "expert" and trust that they are providing accurate information and instructing in the best way that they know how. Our staff reviews each video for quality but we do not claim to be in expert in every subject we represent.

Your feedback is very valuable to us and we log every message we receive and take the necessary actions to make sure that we maintain an informative and accurate video library.

If you are interested in sharing your "expert" opinion and becoming part of the ExpertVillage community, please sign up and join our program:

Become an Expert Village Video How-To Expert

Thank you,

-Expert Village Editorial Staff

OMG !!!! :eek: WTF!!!! :Scared: How could she do that.........HOLY CRAP!!!! Suppose she had any training???? WOW !!!

Maybe it's different in Canada? My card for my professional store (not Sally's) does not indicate whether I am trained in nails, hair or skin. Unless the clerk specifically asks my training, I can buy anything on the shelves. I know a hair professional who regularly purchases professional nail products in more than one of their stores, no questions asked.
Not in my province , They ask , U show.

OMG I hope no one has tried to learn how to do it from that and then set themselves up as a professional!

I only do manicures and pedicures (which are still popular) but even I know that that was C**P.

I hope you complained to You Tube. I am going to find it and complain.

I Just Loved The Way She Had Her Zones Down First 3 Then 1 Then 2, I Bet She Got A Good Training Course And Did Not Copy It From Some Dvd Somewere. Hihi

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww nasty

She certainly likes monomer, add more monomer and pat round the sides of the nail, my training as a nail tech came flooding back to me and I was horrified.

She doesn't work in zones either just slaps it on, the consistency of the L & P looks wrong to me...

OMG. I've only just passed a course and was worried that I can't get them just right I feel sooooo much better about how I'm getting my nails to look now :)

what is that....:eek: i mean I'm still a student and i can do better....OMG :suprised:!!!

what is that....:eek: i mean I'm still a student and i can do better....OMG :suprised:!!!

LOL I've not even started my course and could do better

Latest posts

Back