Le Chat play day !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is looking good guys, we'll have fun.

it'll probably be held at a small hotel in northampton that has a carvery and great value food. the rooms are nice and only cost about £30 a night inc breakfast for single double or tripple ! so if anyone is a bit further away its cheap for a stay over.

That sounds ok, is there anyone going from Essex that would perhaps like to share a lift? xx

I would prefer Norwich, so if they're doing one in both places, that'd be my choice. But if it's only in Northampton, I'd still like to come!

More details required when they're known please!

i would be interested!

That sounds ok, is there anyone going from Essex that would perhaps like to share a lift? xx

I am interested too, (depending on dates)
I live in Essex too and would be nice to travel with someone! :hug:

I am interested too, (depending on dates)
I live in Essex too and would be nice to travel with someone! :hug:

Yay brilliant. When we know more details lets try and arrange travelling together!

count me in cant wait:Grope:

Id like to join you all pleeeese x

i'm gonna try and organise a date during this week and will post to let you all know when it will be.
its for anyone to attend regardless of whether they already use lechat products, just so you can all see and try the products and have any questions answered.
if anyone is in spain, i am teaching overthere at the end of this month, pm me if you would lijke any details and i'll put you in touch with the lady who is organising the course.

Hi, Sue, will you be using Nobility as well as the powder gel?
Jules

I'm interested as well, depending obviously on salon commitments. Thanks for organising this.

were intending to demo all the lechat products and have them available for you to try out as well. dates look likely to be 28 feb /1st march. but need to confirm with venue.

I would love to try the new l&p i hope i can make it x

I am interested too!! :)

Just bumping up this thread,
Has there been a date yet confirmed for the playday?

Emma x

Im afraid youve just missed it....it was yesterday and today x

Im afraid youve just missed it....it was yesterday and today x

OH NO!! :cry:
How is that for bad luck!!
Thanks for letting me know, was there a recent thread on here with the dates and meeting place etc? As the thread I saved was this one, and I just assumed the info would have been added to this thread!
Did you go?
If yes was it good?

Thanks for letting me know, was there a recent thread on here with the dates and meeting place etc? As the thread I saved was this one, and I just assumed the info would have been added to this thread!
Did you go?
If yes was it good?

Eh I could of swore i already posted this reply but its not here! never mind...I said I thought there was a thread in chat chit and also on the le chat social group....i wanted to go but didnt go as couldnt afford it at the mo.....sorry you missed it :hug: im sure they will have another one at some point tho x

Eh I could of swore i already posted this reply but its not here! never mind...I said I thought there was a thread in chat chit and also on the le chat social group....i wanted to go but didnt go as couldnt afford it at the mo.....sorry you missed it :hug: im sure they will have another one at some point tho x

Oh never mind, hopefully there will be another one soon and I can make that one.
Emma xx

Did you go?
If yes was it good?

You would be better off tracking it in the le chat group:

http://www.salongeek.com/groups/le+chat.html

Latest posts

Back