Mmmm... New Spray Tan solution from Tantrick - Essence of Summer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds lush, but i dont really understand though. Why would you use this instead of the normal solutions. I mean, why would you not just use the essence of summer all the time instead of buying different solutions. I am probably sounding stupid,lol.!!

:cry: Damn i don't open on mondays so my delivery will have been taken back to the depot,
looking forward to having a play though when i do get it,
even more so now after you are all raving about it :hug:

it smells lovely what is the percentage of the solution who should we be using it on collin.

Is it made by Tampa Bay Tan or is it a range which WOW are developing to complement the Tantrick range?

Just to say I got mine too!! It smellls FABULOUS!! Claire is trialling it tonight....I would but I used my simply spray twice this weekend as I was feeling pasty!! Ooopsy!!
Keep you updated!!

I love what i'm hearing about tantrick, i use FB at the moment but would love to try this. The only prob is that the salon down the road from where I'm opening mine already use tantrick and I don't want to tread on their toes. :cry:

went out this evening and had several people notice my tanned face, so told them all about essence of summer they were very impressed with my colour i have given my cards out and hopefully will have got some bookings yay hay :lol::lol::lol:

Ok guys....

Here is goes!

f_tan001m_bde236b.jpg

f_tan002m_f55fe73.jpg

My arm is actually even, thats just a shadow!

But this was with one go of the pump spray yesterday... I didn't go in the shower last night (mucky pup) so i could get a proper effect off the solution, but i still smell of strawberrys... Gonna go in the shower now, so i will let you know if there is any change! x

PS... the pic does nothing for the colour... its so much nicer in real life (i just have a chod camera)

looking tantastic this morning :lol:

I love what i'm hearing about tantrick, i use FB at the moment but would love to try this. The only prob is that the salon down the road from where I'm opening mine already use tantrick and I don't want to tread on their toes. :cry:

Your treading on no ones toes... if that was the case, we would all be using different brands!

Sounds lush, but i dont really understand though. Why would you use this instead of the normal solutions. I mean, why would you not just use the essence of summer all the time instead of buying different solutions. I am probably sounding stupid,lol.!!

EOS is only one colour, the other solutions has 4 different shades...

Ok guys....

Here is goes!

f_tan001m_bde236b.jpg

f_tan002m_f55fe73.jpg

Wow Gemma thats fantastic and all from a little pump spray which you can use at home to top up a salon applied tan,use to increase coverage on face or legs,or to take on holiday (not an aerosol so can take on flights)
You ladies are going to look like godesses :hug:

Ok so here goes....

The new Essence of Summer does not replace the existing superb Tantrick liquids but complements it.Some tecno stuff

Developed and made in the Uk ..tested on humans and not animals :hug:

A water based liquid which is less sticky and dries much quicker than oil based solutions-this opens up lunchtime spraying as the client can happily pop in ..get a tan and go back to work without feeling sticky and worying about stining clothes .

Given the reduced colour guide the DHA can enter the pores of the skin much easier and with the added penitrator the DHA will penetrate at least one skin layer deeper giving a more even,long lasting and a good even fade off result.

A light refreshing experiance with just a hint of Strawberries and mellon..fantastic for the summer months.

The DHA % is a secret but comes in at between 8.5-8.75%

Essence of Summer is available in one colour shade only-your colour!!!!

Has a tendency to develope to a colour consistant with the skin type of the individual..I.E. if you are fair/light skin type you will develope a more golden brown tan whilst if you are a dark skin type the tan will develope a darker shade...so a truly intelligent thinking tan...gone are the days where everyone turns out chocolate brown weather you are a blond or a dark haired person.

Seems to love the fairer skin types Blonds and redheads turn a fantastic natural shade and look amazing :)

Available in 1l and 500ml variants and can be used through any spraytan system(you might need to adjust the spray head to you gun and technique)

There is a 175ml retail item which can be used in the home or on holiday to top up the tan

I think that about covers all your questions for now and hopefully I have been of some assistance
best regards and enjoy the tan ladies :hug:

Ok guys....

Here is goes!

f_tan001m_bde236b.jpg

f_tan002m_f55fe73.jpg

My arm is actually even, thats just a shadow!

But this was with one go of the pump spray yesterday... I didn't go in the shower last night (mucky pup) so i could get a proper effect off the solution, but i still smell of strawberrys... Gonna go in the shower now, so i will let you know if there is any change! x

PS... the pic does nothing for the colour... its so much nicer in real life (i just have a chod camera)

Gemma that is a lovely transformation.. it looks very natural and very even, well done for posting the pics.. its certainly given me the confidence to pump away at my blobby bits :eek:

You girls have me sold on this stuff!I have just bought some off the wow website.so excited!!:hug:

Were already there and developing a "party mist" range just for that purpose.which will have a shimmer effect..so when you girls are all dancing around your handbags at the local night club you will just be a blur of shimmering light..oh and smelling of either strawberries ,orange or maybe something else just as yummy:hug::hug:

So when will we expect that then. Ive clients already asking as they use the solglo shimmer at the mo !!!!!!

got mine gonna have a try later !!!! will keep you posted !!!!

So when will we expect that then. Ive clients already asking as they use the solglo shimmer at the mo !!!!!!

Well I am looking to see the final outcome on all you pro's on what you think of our new liquid ...if this passes the test for you then I will happily produce the "party glo" (which we have already developed)...so lets see how we get on with this one first.
By the way your aviator is rather yummy :hug:

got mine gonna have a try later !!!! will keep you posted !!!!

The liquid we use in the pump spray is the same as the liquid you will be using with your spraytan exuipment in your salon...so be aware this is not a cheap low value DHA liquid that you would buy off the shelf at Boots the chemist this is a full blown pro liquid...so please dont overspray and remember "less is more"

Hold the pump 18"+ away from your skin and just very lightly mist..do a little each day and a smooth even tan will develope...trust the liquid so dont try and spray yourself brown...that will come naturally as the DHA developes.

Have fun and again remember "less is more":hug:

I done my 1st proper spray tan today with the new EOS solution.

With our very own Hippy-chick...

The smell as the solution was coming out the gun was gorgeous!

xxxxx

Latest posts

Back