my stilletto

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayneym

Reaction score
Well guys I thought I'd entered the comp until I had a failure notification delivery report this a.m !
My mum will be gutted - I made her sit there and model for me Sunday afternoon!!!!!!!
Oh well - that'll teach me not to leave things to the last minute - I missed the deadline to resend the piccie to grafix gal!
Need to brush up on my photography anyway!!!!
Good luck you guys anyway- all entries are amazing!
Big hugs jayneym

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww what a shame you missed the deadline,
they are great, very fun, well done hun :hug:

Hiya, Love the nails and the colours used, shame you missed the competition! The pic is great but very slightly blurry or that might just be my eyes!:)

WoW WoW WoW they r gorgeus....!!!

wow they are lovely , where do you guys get your talent !! they are all so arty , i love em xxx

They Are Way Cool Nice Nice Art Work Great Job
Very Well Done

Awe, shame you missed the comp huni....your design is fabulous...so talented.....I'm jealous......:green:

Sue

wow,they are gorgeous.shame you missed out.nice work.x

they look very cool, love 'em xx

They are lovely, well done! What a shame you missed the deadline, has your mum got these on all ten nails??

Beautiful ... what a pity you missed the deadline though.

Have a hug :hug: x

They are lovely, well done! What a shame you missed the deadline, has your mum got these on all ten nails??

Hey you guys - thanks for all your comments - I was really nervous cos I've never done any work like this but I'm really liking it!!!!
No way my Mum has these on 10 nails - she can bearly sit still long enough for 2 !!!!
She's gotta be the worlds WORST model to use - we bickered the whole way through !!!!
PLUS I had to cut them off as soon as I'd taken the photos - she only trashes them in her allotment anyway so I just saved her nails the trauma!!!!!
HHEE hheehhheeeh - gotta laugh though - I enjoyed my little hour of total nailart indulgence!!!!!
I could get really into it!!
Hugs to all
Jayneym xx

This is absolutely hot

Very impressed!!! They look fab...well done you...give us more to see!!!

awww what a shame you missed the deadline,
they are great, very fun, keep up the good work

They are really cool. I love the theme.

What a great effort and so well thought out. You should be proud even though you missed the deadline. Well done!:hug:

thats such a shame as they are really lovely!

Latest posts

Back