Professional Beauty 2011 - London Baby!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't got mine either yet. My sisters arrived today and I registered 2 weeks before her. I hope I haven't been missed !!!

Perhaps they are sent out alphabetically.
Oh I so hope I get them soon will not be a happy bunny if they don't turn up have got so much I need to buy .
:)

What is the most wanted new shellac colours.:lol:

For me the colour I am most looking forward to getting is the black, & will be shellacking my nails with it as soon as I get home sunday afternoon :)

I do think the tickets are sent out alphabetically too, I got mine today (surname J) but my friend got hers Monday (surname B) & her partners came last week (surname A) x

I got mine last Thursday and my surname begins with an S!

I got one on Monday for me & then another today for me and I haven't had one for Jen (salon manager) yet and I registered both on the same day.........:confused:

Oh dear,im a Z so guess will be last:irked: cant wait as its gonna be my first time!!!

I'm H and still no tickets !!

I'm a H too and nothing yet :-(

I'm a B and not a sausage yet! But all good things guys, all good things..... :)

I'm a T got mine yesterday :) but no vouchers :(

Oh they cant be done alphabetically then :irked: maybe its based on first come first serve :idea:
Traynor - what do you mean no vouchers? x

Everyone is talking about voucher booklets, I just spoke to PB they said they have run out of vouchers but we don't actually need the voucher to get the offers at show which is good ;)

I got mine today along with my 2 colleagues but no voucher books and I am down as owner so I just think it is the luck of the draw!! anyone who have got voucher books can you tell me if there are any nail hrmony/gelish offers in there ?xx

Nope, no harmony/relish offers :)

Arrrgh *gelish....stupid iPhone!

Lol I knew what you meant thank you!!

At Olympia Gelish was less the VAT, hopefully they will be doing the same at Excel.

Still haven't had my tickets :irked:

Has anyone else still not had their tickets? :cry:

Still waiting for mine :irked:

Latest posts

Back