The Event Pictures Thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks ever so much Adele :hug: xxxxx

I nipped away to pic up some ciggies at 5.30 when we came out of the Chill Factor on sat night - only was going up to the roundabout near the premier inn to the texaco garage & I got stuck in gridlocked traffic for 2hours 10 mins:cry::cry::cry:
I was soooo wrorried I'd not get back intime to see the awards an all, I actually started crying in the car- I ended up back at the hotel at 7.45pm (without the cigs as I couldn't get out of the car) - charged into the room - did an impression of a quick change tazmanian devil and ran to the chill factor for about 8pm!! So it took me 10 mins to get ready....put my slap on over my slap, turned my head upside down a sprayed it into some 'electrified' look, washed my armpits & feet & hey presto! :lol::lol:

:eek: We must have only just missed you, Stuart was stuck too with my dress and jacket in the car! We were late for the start too and all that traffic apparently was shoppers for the Trafford Centre queueing to get into full car parks and not leaving the yellow grids in the road clear. This meant that traffic coming from the motorway and elsewhere couldn't get past or to the hotel.

Have already mailed the hotel to say that as they are likely to have people staying at various times attending conferences etc at the Chill Factore that they really should liase with the Trafford Centre to prevent that situation as Christmas shopping kicks in for real. It was a nightmare!!

Great pics guys :green:

I couldn't make it to The Event, so profiled my own 'Eventful Weekend' lol!

Pics in my profile if you wanna look :) Nowhere near as great as the one's I've sen here though!

xx

Wow looked like you all had a great time I hope you do one next year would defo like to come. I thought you had to be CND trained that's why I didn't bother this time my fault for not asking tut.
Pictures are brill :)

Thanks ever so much Adele :hug: xxxxx

I nipped away to pic up some ciggies at 5.30 when we came out of the Chill Factor on sat night - only was going up to the roundabout near the premier inn to the texaco garage & I got stuck in gridlocked traffic for 2hours 10 mins:cry::cry::cry:
I was soooo wrorried I'd not get back intime to see the awards an all, I actually started crying in the car- I ended up back at the hotel at 7.45pm (without the cigs as I couldn't get out of the car) - charged into the room - did an impression of a quick change tazmanian devil and ran to the chill factor for about 8pm!! So it took me 10 mins to get ready....put my slap on over my slap, turned my head upside down a sprayed it into some 'electrified' look, washed my armpits & feet & hey presto! :lol::lol:

I have all the sympathy in the world for you Bev me,stoney,debi-dee and marioned were so hungry that we decided to head off at 5.30pm for a MacDonald's or something well we ended up stuck in the traffic for over an hour and like you we didn't even get what we went out for!

When we did get back into the rooms we were like mad women getting ready (apart from Debi :lol:) so we wouldn't be late, we weren't we were FIRST :lol: and still famished!

wow did that weekend really happen??
how fabulous was it eh? heres a few of my pics need to sort the others out !!

It was lovely meeting you all and big thank you from me to you all xx

Attachments

• PA250796.JPG
    PA250796.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 157
  • PA250800.JPG
    PA250800.JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 153
  • PA250803.JPG
    PA250803.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 148
  • PA250807.JPG
    PA250807.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 145
  • PA250827.JPG
    PA250827.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 147
  • PA250844.jpg
    PA250844.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 140
  • PA250848.JPG
    PA250848.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 142
  • PA250870.JPG
    PA250870.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 139
  • PA250877.JPG
    PA250877.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 149
  • PA250891.JPG
    PA250891.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 118
  • PA250903.JPG
    PA250903.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 137
  • PA250893.JPG
    PA250893.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 131
o0h and a few more !

Attachments

• PA250913.JPG
    PA250913.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 110
  • PA250915.JPG
    PA250915.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 119
  • PA250867.JPG
    PA250867.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 104
They are brill pics Claire - you're a bit of a David Bailey aren't you! :lol::hug:

All wonderful pics so far!! :hug:

Ahahahahaha!

Great pics Claire! You caught me pulling an intense dance floor face :p Mum is gonna die when she see's that pic of her!!! Ahahaha!

Had a brilliant time.... and by the looks of it, my camera dodging mission was successful!..... well except for the one the Bev Rose got - You could have waited for me to open my eyes Bev!!!

Seems quite a few geeks thought I would be a blonde :lol: And for the record, my avatar is not Micky Mouse ears!!

:hug::hug::hug:

Had a brilliant time.... and by the looks of it, my camera dodging mission was successful!..... well except for the one the Bev Rose got - You could have waited for me to open my eyes Bev!!!

Me too :lol: Someone took several of a group but used the one I look half asleep in and wasn't ready because I thought she'd finished. Only reason I'm in is cos some one was on my foot and I couldn't move :lol:

Clara Doon - great shots! I will post the 'official ones' when I get them. Have loved reading all of this x:hug:

OMG Clara what happend to my EYES?

I dont even REMEMBER that photo being taken !!

Cool Shots !

Amb x:hug:

Brill pics everyone....i left my camera in my hotel room and was so annoyed but you guys have done us all proud...:hug:

Fabulous pictures, are these from the event? or the final episode of ladettes to ladies ......:lol: I'm only joking

They cracked me up, the foot in the icebucket is brilliant (is this part of the new Creative Footspa Experience).

I love the glasses in the pics during the classes too, they are like the "splashglasses" you get in the labour ward in case the missus explodes.

It all looks like too much fun.

Fabulous pictures, are these from the event? or the final episode of ladettes to ladies ......:lol: I'm only joking

They cracked me up, the foot in the icebucket is brilliant (is this part of the new Creative Footspa Experience).

I love the glasses in the pics during the classes too, they are like the "splashglasses" you get in the labour ward in case the missus explodes.

Fab pictures.

If you had seen the shoes Lisa was wearing you will understand the bucket - they must have had at least 8 inch heels LOL.

All these pics are fab!!! I sooo wish I could have gone too!

lol @ the ice bucket!!

xxx

Yes its the SPA CHAMPANGE foot soak...
I am going to be offering this in VIP rooms in nightclubs...
WILL MAKE A FORTUNE lol :green:

I thought it was really kind of Liza to demonstrate the Champagne On Ice Pedicure..... I think it will come in handy one day!

Latest posts

Back