*~* The Official - Big Brother 9 - Thread *~*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh... i hope Stu stays!!

I really annoy my boyfriend when i talk about Stu... its only because he's not as toned as him!! haha...

I'm not into the black nail polish *looks at her black painted nails* well not on blokes... but i wouldn't kick him out of bed for it!! :wink2:

No i liiiike Stu he's hot nail polish and all - I still would ;)

Rex & Nicole are weird but then she knows a lot about him now thanks to the papers but she's not allowed to say whats going on outside! She wants to enjoy her time in the house and he is just sooooo possesive i couldn't be with someone like that!

No i liiiike Stu he's hot nail polish and all - I still would ;)

Rex & Nicole are weird but then she knows a lot about him now thanks to the papers but she's not allowed to say whats going on outside! She wants to enjoy her time in the house and he is just sooooo possesive i couldn't be with someone like that!

Ah... but did you see her last night??? "where have you been, dont leave me on my own like that" he'd only been to the loo, then she said "what for 20mins?"

They are both bad as each other...

Rex and Nicole are having MAJOR realationship problems at the mo....
She is sobbing, he is being a total nob ...

NICOLE TO STAY...AND WIN
....so she can get 100 grand to get as far away from him as bloomin possible !!!!!!​

I want Darnell, Mo or Rex to win!

Just purely because everyone hates them.

I'm GLAD Luke went out, the pretentious, arrogant t**t! I hated him so much, with his back stabbing and moaning and never pulling his weight. He thinks he's someone he isn't! AND, his poor girlfriend, having to watch him make a tit out of himself on live TV with Bex (who also annoyed me bigtime, glad she's gone too!)

Mikey, Dale, Lisa, Sarah and Nicole need to go next!

Mikey because he is gross, creepy and always has food all over him :eek:

Dale because he thinks everyone loves him and makes excuses to be selfish so he can get 'nominated' - I would laugh so much if he's evicted this week!!

Lisa because she's turned into a mini Mario, She has a Monotone voice and has always done everything 'bigger and better' than everyone else

Sarah because she's got the most annoying voice ever! AND she's a pr**k tease (poor Darnell!)

Nicole because she whinges way too much, its sickening seeing Rex all lovesick and she shouldn't be allowed to win. PLUS if she stays Rex and her will most probably end up splitting up!

Last edited:
Nicoles voice does my head in!!!! did Mikey make anyone else feel sick during the brusselsprouts task? he chewed them all up then spat them back into a bucket to save for later, then he ate all his chewed up sprouts. Its making me heave just thinking about it!!!!!

I also think Sarah is being a tease to darnell. He has serious issues about his looks and is really insecure. She keeps leading him on and when he makes a comment to her she really freaks out. I see a developing relationship there even if she gets at least one magazine deal out of it!!!

Rex and Nicole are having MAJOR realationship problems at the mo....
She is sobbing, he is being a total nob ...

NICOLE TO STAY...AND WIN

....so she can get 100 grand to get as far away from him as bloomin possible !!!!!!​

Amen to that Emms!

I LOVE Lisa, she is a comedy genius! Did you hear her talking about seeing aliens, actual little green men! She is total class! And in the 1st week, when everyone was under the impression that she was single, all the guys were coming onto her! Again...class!

Hating Rex and Nicole, its cringeworthy viewing tbh!

I dont like Mo, just cos he is so lazy and greedy, but he hasnt done anything wrong, so.......

Stu-fit, but soooo needy!
Dale- fit, but a complete ass!

Mikey is creeping me out at the moment, the whole 'him and food' thing is making me feel a bit sick! Also he finds other people loud, but shouts his head off in the diary room??? Go figure hey!!

Kat, GET HER OUT NOW!!!!
Rachel, I have no opinion on her! lol
Sarah has the most annoying screachy voice! And she is totally leading poor Darnell on.

Darnell is hilarious, his Americanisms are the best, but this whole embarassing thing is annoying! Saying 'is that where you need a bit of love' shouldnt have caused him 2 days worth of embarassment. + so what if he wants to win £100k, thats basically why alot of people apply to be on the show isnt it??:eek:

I dont think Ive missed anybody out, but I did say I wouldnt watch it this year, and I have again! God my life is sad, but becasue I dont finish working till late I have to record it, seriously recording BB!!!!!

Not sure who I want to win tbh, my favs are Darnell and Lisa, purely cos he is funny and so is she! Oh and just to add, I love the fact that her job is in makeup but hers is trowled on! + she wears tights under shorts, she is so funny!:lol:

Rex acted like a real baby. It was obvious why Nicole was peed off today.... having to get up and start cleaning while he laid in his pit. :irked::irked:

He is so clingy to her... and its painful to watch them... and what is all that lying on the floor about???

I think Rex and Nicole are as bad as each other i wish they would both p*** off and leave:green::green::green:

yeah i think nicole is going to be rexs downfall, he was on a winner before, now hes on his way out!
i CANNOT BELIEVE dale went last night, i love him!! i know he came across bad on his vt but people say things to get in the house. i think hes so fit and hes funny and i just think hes genuinly nice. maybe i missed something?! maybe i go into dreamland just looking at him!
sarah is really teasing darnall and leadig him on it isnt fair, the guy wont take it well! i hope she gets booed for that.
mikey- yes brussel sprouts.minging.
darnell, cant decicde wether like him or not. sometimes i think stop moaning so much, sometimes i think, sweet.
stu, like him and thinks it so sweet he misses his daughter so much. and hate the nail varnish and eye liner, but so would! ;)
lisa, just funny!
kat, funny yet annoying
rachel, boring but nice. ccould maybe win
rex and nicole just annoying
and if i missed anyone out they must be boring........o yes sorry mo

Mikey head of house? WTF!

Big Brother sucks

Rachel and Mikey need to go

I agree! OMG, what on earth was she thinking picking that pile of cr*p over the other cake! She really is just trying to be too nice but then makes herself look really stupid! Grrrr....

Rex is an intimidating bully... I am starting to loath him.... I can't stand bullies no matter how subtle they think they are ... ewewwee :irked::irked:

I heard myself saying... Oh Rex ... give it a F*$**NG REST!!!!! :cry:

I hate Rex too he makes my blood boil, but Rachel annoys me because she doesn't have a go back at him, if it was me in there I would be booted out for GBH!!!!!
Feel better now thanks xx

I still cant believe Rachel chose hells cake but i think Rex is being a real bully about it and someone should tell him to stop as i think hes taking it too far.:mad:

someone please.......

send rex some frickin hair gel in

:eek::irked::eek::irked::eek:

someone please.......

send rex some frickin hair gel in

:eek::irked::eek::irked::eek:

And a muzzle to shut him the FECK up once and for all
:mad:
I detest bullys and thats what he is
A BULLY
:smack:​

Nicole enjoyed Sarah's kiss a bit too much :eek: and Sarah is the one who's supposedly Bi-sexual!

I think Mikey is taking head of house too seriously and I absolutely love Darnell, he's lovely, just wanna cuddle him to death :hug: lol

Latest posts

Back