~*~The Official X Factor 2008 Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG!! hahahaha!!! I love it!! I knew "Kermit girl" would catch on.

Well let's hope it's just the name & not the voice. Wouldn't it just be awful if she actually won & the radio stations had to play her music?

OOhh, doesn't bear thinking about!

So, what an evening. I think it's going to be pretty close tonight.

I hate to say it but even Diana was okish

Please let tonight be the night ewok goes, he should be on the disney channel not itv :eek:

HEY!!

Where has sknight gone...aka Stevie the 6th Judge...I don't know what to think without him!! :eek:

HEY!!

Where has sknight gone...aka Stevie the 6th Judge...I don't know what to think without him!! :eek:

I know, it's not the same without him. Quite a few peeps are not inline tonight though.

I take back what I said earlier about Diana being okish. After her 2nd song she went back to being as bad as ever.

Really liked Alexander & JLS (does anybody know what that actually stands for??)

byeeeeeeeeeeeee kermit!

:)

Oh, thank goodness for that

oh, and jls stands for jack the lad swing!

odd, isnt it?

awww when he ran onto the stage and grabbed her and then they all followed...awwwww....she was never my favourite, nor is he but i am so glad to see Alexandra still there...she is TOP

HEY!!

We he he hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

How happy am I???? Sorry for abandoning you!! Didn't see the show but saw the results and was dancing around the room!! Now we just need to get rid of eughsdjfna;dfnv;jdfnvxyz (owen) and i'll be happy! Hands up if you agree xxx

My hands are up up up!!!

Woo HOOOOO

Now you can keep your pink glitter platforms as well!!! ;)

Yes I reckon Eoghanhdgsajdlm will be 1st off next week. Then a close call between Alexander & JLS.

Brought a lump to my throat though earlier when they all ran on stage to hug kermit/strangled cat.

I know, thank god! What shoes would I have worn to the next EVENT if she had stayed and I had to chuck em at her bonce?:lol::lol:

I'm sitting here watching ITV2 & they've all been going on about how they thought Diana was going to win????!!!!???

Are we missing something here?

I'm sitting here watching ITV2 & they've all been going on about how they thought Diana was going to win????!!!!???

They must all be mad - she was the one to go, just wish Eoghan could have gone too TBH.

How Ruth and Laura went and they stayed in is still beyond me:eek:

I'm still miffed Austin went so early on. Can't see Eoghanfrgsghk winning though - the others are too good.

I have no idea what they are thinking. I can't believe what's gone on this year.

i think that eoghan really shouldnt be in the final?!

he was different tonight (more confident, new hair doo...)

but can he sing..? not a chance!

btw, how do i see my rep points? i can only see 3 and it says i have 73! and what are they?

thanks!

I have no idea what they are thinking. I can't believe what's gone on this year.

It's got us & the papers all talking though hasn't it?

What on earth are we going to do when it's all over?

Latest posts

Back