~*~The Official X Factor 2009 Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SO WHAT HAPPEND TO THE GIRL who was in it last time and came back with a group this time, the really pretty girl ??? I have watched all the shows did not see them ?? anyone know?

I know who you mean...they sang a funky version of Toxic?
On the boot camp shows, remember when the terrible twins sang over that blonde girl ( are you keeping up lol) well they were on the stage then but the pretty girl wasn't with them...ooh the plot thickens lol xx

I know who you mean...they sang a funky version of Toxic?
On the boot camp shows, remember when the terrible twins sang over that blonde girl ( are you keeping up lol) well they were on the stage then but the pretty girl wasn't with them...ooh the plot thickens lol xx

ooh I did a google search and found she is called Gemma from MissFitz but I still cant find out where she and the girls with her went????

The blonde the terrible twins sang over is nothing to do with the Missfitz she was called Sian Paley.

Thanks.

Last edited:
As far as I can remember they were on GMTV (I think) and what happened was they got through to the one before judges houses but one of them was out of the country and miss communication she couldn't get back to the UK in time so they lost out. Big shame as I thought they were fab, I also thought they might of replaced True Colours (was it?) when they got booted for one being under the age limit. Correct me if I am wrong.

How many of you seriously addicted nail geeks, noticed that Sinitta was wearing fabulous gold minx on tonight's programme? :eek:

I certainly did :green:

I noticed! More so when she was wearing nuttin' but leaves:eek:!

You're too late Glitz!
I joined one last night on FB called 'The Twins'-something about wanting to kill them-lol

:eek: ouch - thats a bit harsh lol!

I know louis only put them in to pee off simon and I agree there first to go with there attitude which should have forfetited the show for them not got them this far as their Egos now going to be bigger.

I don't think we kill them........ There only kids still even if they annoy the hell out us!!

All for voting them out on show one though,..... whos with me.

Dosnt Louis come on SG and read these threads lol!!!:green::green:

What Cheryl was allowed to do to Daniel was disgraceful.

Oh yes it's all about you Cheryl er no actually it's not and she should be ashamed of herself!!!!!!

I really liked her but not any more:irked:

Yeah lots of peeps are saying the prefer Danni this year.

(although she looked beautiful as always) Kylie looked different somehow.

I noticed Kylie's difference! Why, whats different though?

The only persons choices I agreed with was Danni's.......the other judges left me speechless with some of their choices, especially Simon's....Daniel and the younger girl Cerrie should have gone through.
I just ignore Louis....he is clueless...JLS did well last year despite him not because of him.

I will be sticking with Strictly Come Dancing on a Saturday I think !!!

Izz!!!!! please dont abandon me!!! Lets at least jibe the rubbish ones. I will also be watching Striclty though

ooh I did a google search and found she is called Gemma from MissFitz but I still cant find out where she and the girls with her went????

The blonde the terrible twins sang over is nothing to do with the Missfitz she was called Sian Paley.

Thanks.

I know the blone one wasn't anything to do with Miss Fitz, but when they were all on stage at Boot camp when the twins sang over the blonde one, Miss Fitz were there too but no Gemma, look on You tube hun, Gemma has vanished!!!!

Totall agree with Danni and Cheryl about Candy Rain.

oh i just love sat nights now, work ova, baby asleep, glass wine and x factor x sad i know but i love itx

I love stacey think shes brillitant! And shes a dagenham girl like me hehe x

I can't quite believe Danni's remark to Danyl.
That was way below the belt!
Shame on you Danni.

I can't quite believe Danni's remark to Danyl.
That was way below the belt!
Shame on you Danni.

A disgusting display by Danni!!!!!!!

She clearly feels threatened and a shameless abuse of her "power"

Danyl is amazing but can identify with the "cockyness" statements but Danni was vile and totally out of order I suspect that Simon will sort her right out!!!!!

What were they talking about ??? I have obviously missed something !

What were they talking about ??? I have obviously missed something !

Me too.....also about why they think he is good???
I think when Simon said a few weeks ago Danyl was like Marmite you either love him or hate him, he was dead right.....and I am the latter!!!

I missed most of the show as I am a Strictly fan...but the wee welsh boy was flat for the first part of his song...not that the judges care as they think all the wee girls out there will vote for him anyway!! :rolleyes:

I do love Lucy though!!
...........and Joe was very good (unlike the 2 Jo's on Strictly lol)

As for the twins...I refuse to comment, as I think people are getting a bit too personal about them, at the end of the day they are 2 17year old boys who are behaving exactly like 17 yr old boys.

Aren't there any real MEN on Saturday night TV???....sigh.....

Well I thought Danyl was amazing, I had goosebumps! But I'm shocked at Danni's comment - totally unprofessional and unimportant! :irked:

The twins HAVE to go - they were out of tune and just awful.

Olly was great, really like him.

Jimmy Afro was rockin!:)

Can really remember the rest. :eek:

cos its been in the papers that he is "Bi"....so as he sang a song thats usually sung by a woman, Danni said something like"""" if you have read the papers then you didn't have to change the sexual content of the song"""" basically having a dig that he was "bi"

all very unnecessary IMO

Latest posts

Back