Top Secret Shin Diggin investment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much would you invest for a serious education shindig?

• £100

Votes: 27 42.9%
  • £200

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • £300

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • £400

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • one meeelion dollars

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters
One persons expensive isn't another persons....we are all in different boats. I don't think £100 - £200 for a shin diggin such as this would be expensive...but when you have alot of other commitments that need paying you do kinda have to prioritise.

I am going to start saving now...and see how it goes.

I have to say that with the state of the shows in recent times where i have forked out travel..accomadtion..spending... i would rather have not bothered and done this instead.

I totally agree with you on this one:hug:

Hang on... would two hundred quid even come close to covering Adele's bar tab?!? :green:

:hug:

does all this fun and education involve us hair geeks too ?:confused:

does all this fun and education involve us hair geeks too ?:confused:

As this thread is in the 'Nail Geek' forum I don't think so on this occasion.....

More to come I promise and WE ARE LISTENING to everything you are all saying!!! Thank you All!:hug:

Sounds like this is going to be a fab event but unfortunatley i wont be able to go as i dont have the money.
I no longer work due to looking after my grandson 24/7 and hubbys wage need to pay bills, mortgage and food before me treating myself :cry:

Oh well, hope all that go have a blast, please take piccies so we can see :hug:

Just went to the venue to check it out today... it is going to be wayyy sweet :twisted:

I know not everyone will be able to attend. No matter the price, dates or location, there will always be people that will be unable to attend. However it is our goal that those willing to invest the time, money and cheer will be more than surprised and delighted :)

i would say £100-£200 and if we have 100 days to save it's only £2 per day.
Would like small idea of what you would get for your money, with out giving too much away.

I would possilby go to £150 because I NEEEEEED the training and the fun that is going to happen. Count me in, i'm dancin allready.................oh la la shake that bootie....oohh oohhhee heee hee Keep me informed

This is going to be a CND event I presume. I'd like to look at thinking outside the natural looking nail box with CND products possibly?

Yeh can you just confirm, is it only CND?

because that would rule alot of people out. Only fair really to let us know that, so we know whether to save/get really excited or not!:lol:

Hang on... would two hundred quid even come close to covering Adele's bar tab?!? :green:

:hug:

Nope nowhere near:green:

I dunno really, depends on location, travel costs, agenda, state of my piggy bank.........and my drinking allowance - but I do want to be there:lol:

It's something I would love to do but alot would depend on location, cost, travel etc. To travel from down here to up north would be a whole day for me each way which would turn a 2 day event into a 4 day one. And I have kids, hubby, cats and a business.:rolleyes:

But I still want to come!! :green:

deffo would depend where it was, who it was aimed at and what was actually happening. Seeng as im not a major Nail Geek (I dont tend to do much anymore as im booked up with other stuff), more a Wax Geek, it could well be a bit pointless for me.

5 full sets for £200 - I wish my clients payed that much! ...... Oh man, I just realised, I don't even have that many clients :lol:
100 days would take us to November.... There is GMex in October.... We had better show some restraint at the exhibition Geeks!!!

I REALLY would like to attend..... I will do my best.

Could I come over for entertainment value?:wink2:
Single parent and all that malarkey.
Mind you....if DOUG is gonna be there ......
But you are teasing me Sam aren't ya?:)
IS HE or ISN'T HE????
I just need my book signing....:)

Well I am well up for it, am going to get my wee piggy bank out and start putting my tips in it, it's amazing how much you can gather, as well as skinning hubbys cash! :lol:. I cannot wait to hear what is involved. :)

Quite a few geeks on here know how skint i've been since well before Xmas, what with all the problems we've had:cry:

But for an event like this and over 100 days to save, I think i might be able to manage....

I still love the coach idea, doing various pick up points to get us all there, if this could be arranged, i would definantely be there... or a if a willing Geek would let me share there car, it's just the driving down that would put me off...

Yeah if we could car share or a coach that would be fun! It all depends on the price, where it is and who this shindig id aimed at?, is it just CND geeks or is it aimed at everyone?? Could you give us a hint as to the location and possibly what mnth it is near?? That would be very helpful in estimating how long we have to savefor this. Thanks hun.xx :hug:

Well.....if money wasn't a problem, I'd be more than happy to pay whatever it took to better my education with CND.
However.....money is always an issue.
What I earn goes to paying the food bills & everyday household costs & kids bus fees, youth clubs, school trips etc. Hubby pays the bills. Oh yes, and buying the stock I need to earn the dosh in the first place.

Yes, I could whack it on the plastic, which is very likely tbh, so I'll say £200 max. Then, what I start saving up for now will pay for the travel costs, accommodation, food & lashings of vino.

There are one or two hotel companies that if booked early enough, can offer some great rates, some even have 'family' rooms, so us skint geeks can share. So dates & location (ie east Leeds, or Lincoln City Centre, I wish!) would be handy asap.

Latest posts

Back