Update on Zingara and Morgandie

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so very very sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with the family :hug:

only just logged on and read this, i dont know what to say, she is in the best hopsital though, i will be praying for her, hugs to lyndsay, graeme and morgandie, such a beautiful baby, what a crock of s**t life is sometimes, how bleedin unfair eh

live to all, will be checkin your journal for updates theresa xxxx

Only just read this. My heart goes out to you all. Your little darling is in the best place. Much love and will pray for you. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thinking of you :hug: xxxx

my prayers are with you :hug:

sending positive thoughts and prayers :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sending out lots of healing my prayers are with you all.:hug: :hug:

So very sorry to hear this.
Thinking of you Lyndsay ... stay strong :hug:

Sending my love to you, your hubby and your little one Lindsay!
Nobody deserves this...especially you.
Love to you all x x x

Lyndsey and Graeme i am sending you a lot of love and big hugs and i really hope that Great Ormond street get Morgandie up and running very soon. love you babes x

Sending you lots of love.

Stay positive.
xxx

OMG
My whole heart goes out to Lyndsay, hubby and baby Morgandie:hug:

Dear all

I can't thank you enough for the love and prayers you've all sent and keep saying for Morgandie. She has had a week that no baby ever deserves, but is smiling still, and we look forward to the day that she remembers none of this and is a happy healthy child again.

I will update you all more with a journal entry this weekend....we have a few days at home before she returns to Great Ormond Street for her final test results (that will show if it has spread further) and to start treatment...most probably Chemo.

We have a long, rough, and tough road ahead of us, but Graeme and I are determined she will come through this....she is far too precious for any other outcome. She is a strong, happy baby and is clinically very well. And she has her mummy's fighting spirit, so we WILL beat this.

I will reply to pm's as well...please just give me a day or so to get ourselves sorted back home.

Love to you all (especially to Theresa who has been a special friend this week)....in fact you are all an incredibly special bunch of people xxx

Lyndsay i bet its nice to have some time at home with her....we are all keeping the fighting spirit alive with you. Its amazing the things little ones can come through and what the doctors can do.

Thinking of you all every day. xxx:hug: xx

Sending my prayers to Lyndsey, Morgandie & the family. I wish her a speedy recovery. I bet she's a little fighter!! :hug: :hug:

Have been thinking about you Lyndsey you've been in my prayers and will stay in them.
Take care
xxxx

Thinking of you and your family, from Australia, Jayne. xx

Still thinking of you at this awful time hunny but I'm sure you'll stay strong for your little princess.

Sending you all love and hugs xx

kisses and hugs for your little darlings next visit to hospital.
its good that she is a big strong baby, it will help her recovery.
shes so lovely, the sort of little baby you just want to squeeze !:hug:

Thinking of you and hubby and little Morgandie at this trying time, keep that fighting spirit going, sending you lots of love and positive thoughts x

Latest posts

Back