What did you eat lastnight?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pitta and taramosalata?
Oh my God! You can find these greek foods in London?:eek:
Well I hope they taste as good as the ones we have here!
If Taramosalata is homemade and really fresh, can kick a$$!! lol
One of my favorite dishes for the summer!

kisses and hugs!

We have loads of Greek food over here! It's so nice I love Greek food! :hug: One of my best friends is Greek.

Thursday is late night opening at the Salon, so we had

Roast Lamb that had been in the slow cooker all day
Cous Cous
steamed mange-tout
Steamed corn on the Cob
Houmous.

We are very up & down diet wise. One day you will see us eating nice healthy stuff as above, ask me again tomorrow though (Saturday) and the answer will be:

King Prawn Masala from the indian
Samosas
A whole Naan bread to myself
Ben & Jerrys for afterwards
And I eat the lot too!!

pie and veg!!! with lots of gravy!! yum

last night we ate jelloff rice with beef, chicken salad and plantain it was delicious yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:lol::lol::hug:

mmmmmmm smoked haddock, boiled pots and rice with sweetcorn yum

I made Roasted vegetable salad with vegetable samosas yummy .maybe we should do a TPTW on recipes and swap recipes for everyone.:hug:

Right tonight I had a cheese toastie! Couldnt be bothered making anything else! :lol:

We have loads of Greek food over here! It's so nice I love Greek food! :hug: One of my best friends is Greek.

Happy to hear that girl!
Maybe some day i'll make mousaka and send it to you through Royal Mail! LOL
Just kiding! I'm terrible at cooking!

:hug:

For Sunday dinner we had ....

A homemade Carribean Chicken Curry which rocked !!

I'm not a huge curry fan, but this was stonking even if I do say so myself. For some strange reason, my partner is very keen on my cooking these days seeing as I keep making spicy things for him :lol:

Saturday, we had garlic butter prawn pasta (homemade) and tonight I'm having ham hock.

M.

Wow your all sooo posh i had super noodles!

I cooked sweet and sour pork and noodles and stir fried vegetables.
We then had a shop bought cheesecake and double cream.:)

5 star all the way for me tonight .......
Baked Beans on Toast:lol:

I love a "comfort food" night.

5 star all the way for me tonight .......
Baked Beans on Toast:lol:

I love a "comfort food" night.

even better with some grated cheese over the top :)

Roast chicken and veges - the cheats version. Bought the cooked chook and then nuked some frozen veges.

I love that word .... CHOOK.

Makes me smile whenever I hear it :)

Might actually just get myself one tonight come to think of it ....

M.

Well tonight is lamb shanks in a red wine sauce, mash, sprouts, broccoli and spinach.

I might treat myself to a glass of wine as well :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well tonight is lamb shanks in a red wine sauce, mash, sprouts, broccoli and spinach.

I might treat myself to a glass of wine as well :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Can you set another place at the table please Adele? ... a jacket potato with tuna mayonnaise is all that's on offer at mine tonight :cry:

I had gambas in chilli sauce, followed by barbecued chicken, potatoes and salad ... all cooked with love :Grope: ... and a romantic candlelit setting on the balcony, swished down with some homemade sangria! It was lush!

Can you set another place at the table please Adele? ... a jacket potato with tuna mayonnaise is all that's on offer at mine tonight :cry:

Nip round quick then - its in the oven:lol:

Oooh I feel real guilty now!! I had loads of stodgy chinese takeout with big portion of chips. My typical diet. lol! I do drink a lot of water though if that helps....

Latest posts

Back