What is your pet hate?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cath4512

Reaction score
The thing that drives me nuts is when people dawdle in the supermarket, or worse, stand trolley to trolley accross the aisle :irked:.I get trolley rage lol. I tut & sigh loudly & bluntly ask them to move ( I have even nudged them with my trolley ).I think I am a bit rude sometimes, but it drives me insane. :grr:
So, if you live in west yorkshire & someone rams you with a trolley, it might be me lol

Please share your pet hates :biggrin:

people not indicating whilst driving grrrrr:evil:

My one and only pet hate is any behaviour by a human being that is inconsiderate to others. The 'I'm the only person who counts' mentality drives me mad. :twisted:

People who drive 40 mph everywhere, even in a 60 mph zone! Really ticks me off.

The thing that drives me nuts is when people dawdle in the supermarket, or worse, stand trolley to trolley accross the aisle :irked:.I get trolley rage lol. I tut & sigh loudly & bluntly ask them to move ( I have even nudged them with my trolley ).I think I am a bit rude sometimes, but it drives me insane. :grr:
So, if you live in west yorkshire & someone rams you with a trolley, it might be me lol

LOL! I'm the same. I just say "EXSQUEEZE ME!" and push through. I don't like when people swerve as they're pushing a baby buggy. Makes it hard to walk past them ... I'm a fast walker. Hate when people stand around near stairway and escalator landings and doorways too. Like what the heezy?! Could you pick a more heavily trafficed area to block?! Also due to my super sensitive nose, I hate people who wear WAY too much perfume/cologne.

Chit chatting in the checkout line when there's a lineup. And why does it always seem to happen in the EXPRESS LINE?!!! Drives me nucking futs!

Seriously cashier, don't you see that there are like a million people waiting to check out while you chatter on about mindless bullsh*t?! Hurry the h*ll up!!!!!

My husband ;-p

Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

This is why I hate going food shopping with my husband. He always leaves the trolley right in the middle of the aisle. Seriously, he pushes the trolley along, sees something and just walks off leaving the trolley right there...right in the middle of the aisle. I have to follow behind him and move it to the side so people can get by.

Thirty years of it. THIRTY YEARS!!!!!

ALL of the above!!!

This is why I hate going food shopping with my husband. He always leaves the trolley right in the middle of the aisle. Seriously, he pushes the trolley along, sees something and just walks off leaving the trolley right there...right in the middle of the aisle. I have to follow behind him and move it to the side so people can get by.

Thirty years of it. THIRTY YEARS!!!!!

lol, I dont suppose he will change now. I would be the one barging the trolley out of the way while muttering under my breath :biggrin:

And bad hygiene & cleanliness!
Can't stand it when you walk across carpet and bits stick to your feet. Makes me feel icky!
Or when you're stuck behind a really smelly person in a queue! I get really bad tempered and start sniffing really loudly, making a point of it & pulling a face. Why should I have to inhale your stink particles?! Lol. I hope that the stinking culprit catches on and changes their stinky ways.

People who eat with their mouths open.... eeeeeeeeeeeh...

People who use the bathroom and don't wash their hands!!!!!!

Aw so that was you in wakefields asda! Haha!

Mines when peoples kids hit my little boy when hes playing with them n there mum looks at me and says 'kids eh'. I think il give you 'kids' if he touches my son again! I sound like a really over protective mum which im not at all i just think kids need to be disaplined as i would my son if he smacked someone. Xx

Sent from my X10i

People who eat with their mouths open.... eeeeeeeeeeeh...

Oh my god, cant stand that either!!

Mine is holding the door open for someone and then they dont say thank you, how god damn rude!!

All the rudeness things listed so far.

But on a personal level I HATE HATE HATE having to get to grips with new technology, ie how to use a new camera/DVD player etc. My daughter has just taught me how to use the timer on the oven and I've only had it 4 years lol

Oh my god, cant stand that either!!

Mine is holding the door open for someone and then they dont say thank you, how god damn rude!!

I hate opening a door to go in somewhere and someone on the other side rudely comes out the door you've just opened before you've even had a chance to step foot in the door.

Really? Does it take that much effort to open your own god d*mn door to exit? I wasn't opening the door FOR YOU, you lazy a**. I'm not your freakin' doorman.

Really? Does it take that much effort to open your own god d*mn door to exit? I wasn't opening the door FOR YOU, you lazy a**. I'm not your freakin' doorman.

lol

absolutely

OMG, all of these.

One thing that i hate, is when someone smells really badly of BO...or cigarettes. Especially if they are in the queue near you, or a customer, basically, if they are someone you can't get away from.

One of my clients has her son pick her up and he is an absolutely lovely guy, but we have to leave the door open for a little while after he leaves to air the salon out

Latest posts

Back