What's your favourite perfume?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roLLerGirL

Reaction score
Just wondering what everyone's favourite perfume(s)/aftershave(s) are?

I'm in love with S De Scherrer (woody oriental) at the moment after finally running out of my endless supply of Revlon's Unforgettable.

I've wanted to buy Chopard's Wish for a few years now after smelling it in a store & went to buy it today. It was very cheap but after smelling it again, I realised I DONT like it anymore - way too sweet. It's funny how tastes change.

I have got to say Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb, omg it is gorgeous, I had it as a Chrissy pressie. Im smelling myself all day long, I smell lush. Honestly that combined with Body shops Mandarin body butter, I am good enough to eat!
For the male in my life (aka hubby) Tom Ford is smelling divine on him at the mo!

i was in debenhams over christmas and had a spray of the new Juice Couture and its lush....i also got one of my favourites for christmas from my mum..Jean Paul Gaultier and i also like Dolce & Gabbana Red.

i was in debenhams over christmas and had a spray of the new Juice Couture and its lush....i also got one of my favourites for christmas from my mum..Jean Paul Gaultier and i also like Dolce & Gabbana Red.
I love the Juicy one aswell, also love the JPG is it the body one, if it is I bet you smell edible aswell, such a nice scent!!
If I could afford it I would have a room just for perfumes, I love smelling nice!:green:

my fav perfume is jean paul gaultier and the second best is gucci rush

I love 'Coco' by Chanel, and GivenchyIII:)

My favorite perfume as to be "Insolence" I think it is so feminine and chic​

My favourite is JPG, although I got the new La Senza & Christina Aguilera perfume for xmas which are both nice too!!

Coco Chanel for me. Classic chic! :green:

I'm loving Dolce & Gabbana's 'The One' and I still have Giorgio Armani's 'Code' which is lovely too. Quite subtle smells, that's what I'm into at the moment, I don't particularly like sweet perfumes. I did when I was younger though.

I have got to say Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb, omg it is gorgeous, I had it as a Chrissy pressie. Im smelling myself all day long, I smell lush. Honestly that combined with Body shops Mandarin body butter, I am good enough to eat!
For the male in my life (aka hubby) Tom Ford is smelling divine on him at the mo!

wow you and me both! I got the 100ml for xmas from my boyf.You are the only other person I know who has heard of it !!!It is lush x

wow you and me both! I got the 100ml for xmas from my boyf.You are the only other person I know who has heard of it !!!It is lush x
Yep definately, I think it might become my signature scent lol!!!!

definately Dior's Addict for me, followed closely by Lancomes Poem mmmmm!!!!

I wear Paul Smith Extreme during the day and either Calvin Klein Eternity or Cerrutti 1881 at night, depending on the mood! lol

but....hubby bought me Diesel Fuel for Life for Christmas and it's gorgeous!!

some of these i have never heard of!!!!!...

so here is my boring perfume.....ghost...i love all of them.:lol:

my favourites are..
jean paul gaultier
armarni code
and im wearing chanel allure now..
and i also love coco madamoiselle .xx

I have rock n rose by valentino at the moment. :) its really nice but expensive so tend not to wear it too often!!!! xxx

ahh dont u just LOVE a good perfume!! im in love with armani gold and armani white, also had dior2 for crimbo which it yummi, i like classics like jadore mind, oh and when i have a shower in the morning i love bodyshop coconut bodybutter, ooooohhhh i love smelling nice, yumi yumi therz nothing better...:hug:

My favourite one has to be Miracle by Lancome, then for evenings I like Stella by Stella McCartney. Those are the only two I've ever actually kept as I very often find with perfume that I think I like it but once I've used it a few times I go off it. Kinda puts me off buying it!

Chanel,wins hands down:)

Coco,i love,but my husband hates it:eek:

Allure,which i wore on my wedding day,complete with my chanel dress,as a gift from my father,gosh i have not worn it since:!:

Allure Sensuelle,is a more stronger form of Allure,which i love aswell.

I hate No.5...reminds me of my mother:eek::lol:

Rich loves me wearing DKNY....so different from the fragrances i normally wear.

My day time fragrance is No.19,very green,yet feminine.

And ironically,my christian name was named after the woman herself...Gabrielle "coco" Chanelle...it is strange when i was in Leeds at sweet squared i met another "coco" fan herself,our Samantha Sweet:)

Latest posts

Back