What's your favourite perfume?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love too many to list them all....but i do like ( excuse the spelling if it is wrong)
Narcissico Rodreigez and Miss Dior. Also the DNKY red and green.......oh and.....lol...i wont go on!
xx

:)Armani white diamonds is lovely too quite sweet but realy fresh.

I love YSL Cinema
& Paco Rabanne Ultra Violet

Strong stuff-mmmmmmmmmm lovely!!!

It has to be M by Mariah

X

my absolute fave is unforgivable woman by sean paul........i could bathe in it......lol

stanleyann

I love J'adore by Dior! It's so fresh and elegant!

Isn't perfume powerful? Paris always reminds me of my late nana :hug: and one sniff of Obsession and I'm 15 again! I could never wear it or Ysatis again in case I started snogging boys and forgetting to do my homework:green:

I LOVE perfume and if I won the lottery I'd go out and buy loads. I always have some Chanel No 5 on the go, and I also love Chanel Cristalle, Mitsouko, Opium, Boudoir and Romance.
Current favourite is Agent Provocateur Maitresse, I think it's gorgeous! I like Armani Diamonds and Vivienne Westwood Let It Rock as well, but my next purchase will have to be the new Diesel Fuel For Life Unlimited, it's one of the nicest things I've smelt in ages.

Some of the perfumes I love on other people don't work on me...JPG, Coco and L'Eau d'Issey come to mind.

I want to go buy loads of perfume on my lunch break now, but there are bills to pay unfortunately!

I love Pure Poison by Dior. I love that smell

My favourite perfume is YSL Babydoll, and im loving Kylie minougue Darling and Sexy darling, I'm the same as you tho, where i might buy a perfume and then go off it.

For me ..Jean Paul Gaultier and d&g blue.

Its chanel 19 all the way I absolutely adore this or Paul Smith Woman.

I can't get enough of Alien by Thierry Mugler....

I've just returned from Saumur and had the utmost pleasure in discovering Serge Lutens perfumes. They are SO gorgeous: complex, long lasting, interesting.
Have a sniff if you get the chance!

i looove dior poison:!::!:

My all time fave is Miracle by lancome...I hope my hubby reads this as my bottle is empty and my birthday is coming..hint hint :)

Sue x

Chanel No.5 Reminds me of my mum :)

1880 does the trick for me :hug:

I can't get enough of Alien by Thierry Mugler....
Isn't Alien amazing? It's definitely a 3D perfume, so many moods and yes, something Alien about it! :)

I love j'adore by Christian dior, people always comment on it.

Latest posts

Back