What's your favourite perfume?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Diesel for life and flower bomb...both by Viktor and Rolf....lovin it lovin it lovin it...
And Anecdote for partner by viktor and Rolf...its gorg....x

I like classic fragrances. Mine are:

Daytime: Dune
Evening: Coco Chanel

I didnt realise Coco was still so popular, lots of you seem to love this one as much as I do, I wore Coco when I got married, it's just so nice.

I dont like the "new" fragrances. There's lots of designer label and celebrity fragrances now, but they tend to be very sweet and sickly, and I think they market them at the younger ladies (twentysomethings)

Nope, give me a classic fragrance any day.

I like the new Tom Ford perfume it is quite unique.

Cartier my fav
GJP good to wear anytime

every now and then

christine lacroix

I too am a perfume junkie

I :Love: Issey Miyaki.

It's quite expensive but it's gorgeous!

xx

I have worn it since I was 15 - Coco by CHANEL :Look_righ:biggrin::Look_left

I wear two (not at the same time though):

Jo Malone- Pomegranate Noir

La Prairie - Silver Rain.

Also like Jo Malone - Lime, Basil and Mandarin.

x

Got a few that i always stick to.

Anna sui - Anna sui (purple bottle)

j'adore - Dior

Allure - Chanel

Dolce & Gabana - The one.

Ooh interesting thread, glad its been resurrected. Lots of similar opinions in here as well. I have LOTS of perfumes and like to vary them regularly.
My current "regulars" are:
J-Lo Glow
Eternity Moments
Stella McCartney (original)
Lovely (Sarah Jessica Parker)
Less used but still love:
Curious (Britney Spears)
Le Feu D'Issey Light
212 (original)
DKNY (original)
Truth by Calvin Klein

Think I need a signature scent - LOL!

I wear Angel by Thierry Mugler it is lush, I also have Flowerbomb and Versace Red Jeans for daytime.xx

Ghost followed closely by d and g light blue:green:

My favorite is Versace Bright Crystal and my favorite boys one is Eternity for men. I Have been known to follow boys around supermarkets just for the scent! (Well almost!) :lol:Lx

I have been wearing mine since i was 18 :KNOWING by Estee Lauder, I also love Chanel No.5.

Hypnotic Poison & Chanel N05 ....

Both bloody expensive lol ....

No5
Gucci
Blk Orchid
Prada

Jen x

I love reading why people wear certain perfumes, it's fascinating isn't it?

My favourite summer perfume is the now sadly discontinued Blue by Ralph Lauren, which reminds me of a summer holiday in Martha's Vineyard. I also wear Amazing Grace by Philosophy when I want to smell clean, on really hot days it's lovely because it's not too strong or complicated.

My winter perfumes are Gucci Eau de Parfum (the original dark one) which has a sort of seventies musky/incensey vibe; but my real love is for Pour Une Femme by Caron. This stuff is bee-yoodiful. Roses and amber with mossy undertones, the gorgeousness of a really wonderfully crafted perfume which keeps developing over the day. It smells very different after a few hours on the skin. Amazing.

My two favourite Chanels are Christalle (very underrated and ignored, but my ma wears it so I love it), and No19 which I wear when I want to feel efficient.

I'm trying to convince my other half to buy Amber pour Homme by Prada, he thinks it's too expensive, but he's wrong!

Last edited:
My favourite, and my signature fragrance, is Eau du Soir by Sisley. I'm not one for following the herd and so don't really have any of the really popular ones! I do like Chanel Allure d'ete though, and some of the Guerlain classics like Apres L'Ondee. For a sensory treast go to Les Senteurs in London and let the lovely chaps in there find you the perfect fragrance.

The worst perfume for me has to be :

Youth Dew by Ester Lauder it reminds me of everything like grannies, and toilet cleaner.

My Aunt bought me a bottle for my 18th Birthday - I had to smile and except with thoughtfulness (writing the thank you card was hard)

no one as mentioned my favourite :eek:

deep red by hugo for women,,,mmmm

Two at the mo, most definitely marc jacobs daisy and also viktor and rolf flowerbomb (yum !) xx

Gosh this is so hard to chose just a couple to say are your most favourite.
Well day time has to be versace red jeans wear that every day.
Then have to say 1881 and Jlo, 212 sexy,gorgio beverley hills, but i have so many at the moment but an all time classic that is never out of my collection is poison the original, my ex hates it and if he is coming round to see the girls I wear that just to annoy him. But there are so many and you could buy them all. On a man it would have to be Davidoff cool water thats yummy weak at the knees.

Latest posts

Back