Amazing News

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julieh

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I don't know if you remember last year when I asked you all to vote for my husband Younus in the L'Oreal Father of the Year Competition in which he came 2nd (thanks to all the lovely people on here that voted)? Well for those of you who don't remember, my husband has been fighting an aggressive type of bowel and liver cancer for 2 1/2 years. He was given just 8 weeks to live in Oct '05. He underwent 2 major surgeries many minor ones and has now had 49 chemotherapies and umpteen antibody therapies. Well on Monday he had a PET scan and CT scans and on Wednesday we were told he had the all-clear!!:)

It still hasn't sunk in yet. Its more than the best news that we could have hoped for. And I just want to tell the world :lol:

Luv from one very happy Geek x

That's simply brilliant news Julie ... thanks for letting us know :hug:

Hi Everyone,

I don't know if you remember last year when I asked you all to vote for my husband Younus in the L'Oreal Father of the Year Competition in which he came 2nd (thanks to all the lovely people on here that voted)? Well for those of you who don't remember, my husband has been fighting an aggressive type of bowel and liver cancer for 2 1/2 years. He was given just 8 weeks to live in Oct '05. He underwent 2 major surgeries many minor ones and has now had 49 chemotherapies and umpteen antibody therapies. Well on Monday he had a PET scan and CT scans and on Wednesday we were told he had the all-clear!!:)

It still hasn't sunk in yet. Its more than the best news that we could have hoped for. And I just want to tell the world :lol:

Luv from one very happy Geek x

congrats guys! xxxxxxxxxxx

What wonderful news:lol::lol::lol:

Ohh fantastic news hun :hug:

what lovely news and how nice to hear it :hug: :hug:

That is just fabulous news :hug::hug:

Sending you both lots of love n snuggs :hug::hug:

Deb xxx

The human body is a remarkable thing and your hubby has proved what I have been told and what I have passed on many times while there's life, don't ever give up.
Thanks for telling us hun, its the best news ever:hug: to both of you:hug:

one word......... brilliant

sososososo very happy for you :hug:

So glad to hear your lovely news! xxx

Wow...what amazing news for you both.....:hug:

wow congrats hun xxxxx

Brilliant news to help start the weekend on a high for us all! So pleased for both of you and your families x:hug:

what fabulous news for your whole family.
:)

Oh I am so so so so so so so happy for you! Thank you for sharing the happy news. My Mum is battling breast cancer at the mo ~ today is quite a milestone for her as she is now half way through her chemotherapy ~ but I was only thinking today what it will be like to hear the good news that she is all clear. I can not wait for that day xx

Thats brilliant news, I bet you all are so pleased. I lost my Nan & father in law to bowel cancer & know the pain that it causes .. I am so pleased for you & that the horrible disease is being beaten :hug::hug:

Thats the best news ever :hug: to you all xxx

WOW now that just is some fantastic news, i am over the moon for the both of you and your family,
it must feel like all your Christmases have come at once.
Just goes to show that raising for cancer research must be having some effect on the treatments now a days :hug:

Hi,

You are all so lovely! Thank you for sharing our happines :hug:

Shellie...my husband and i will pray for your Mum and that she gets through the chemo without too many side effects and that you too will have a happy day when she is given the all clear.

Hoping to bump into some of you at the Prof beauty on Monday - anybody going then?

Hugs to you all

Love Julieh x

Wow amazing news hugs x

Latest posts

Back