Is this a good wedding stunt?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sure the Bride would get her own back in equally spectacular style...:D

Angie, If I ever had the guts to be a married woman, I would go for something like that lol,
I too have wifeophobia :eek:

Carl DOOOO ITTTTT ,
and we want the you tube link asap !!!

yep do it Carl,

like you say they will be expecting you to do something ... BUT I'm a bit worried about you getting that nice clean white suit dirty .. practice the fall so you don't ruin the clothes xxx

Yep, no contest. DO IT! :lol::lol:

Pmsl carl. Do it hunni but we want video.
I would wet myself if someone had done something like that on my wedding day.
When I got married in 2005 instead of the bridal march I got the manager of the hotel to switch the cd for the funeral march.... You should have seen everyones faces I was outside waiting to come in and listening to all our guests thinking that the manager had put on the wrong music, even my husband didnt know what I had done so he was ready to swing for the manager. Then the real music cut in and everyone breathed a sigh of relief.
Classic!!!
Im all for having a bit of lighthearted entertainment some people taking weddings so seriously that they forget that it is supossed to be a fun day for all involved....Just remind them that its supossed to be fun. :green:
Jen

its not him hun...its me...i have wife phobia....:lol:....we have been together for 13 years now and get on so well...perfect in fact, and i don't wanna jinx things.

Wife phobia !!!!!!...lol....you have been together long time....good luck to ya...although it would have been brill if you would have done it tomorrow!!!!!..............xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I agree, video it please!! (If the stunt doesn't have us in stitches i'm sure the suits will) :lol:

ok, I agree that it would be a good stunt, but before you do, consider this:

Women who are usually the mildest tempered and most easy going of women can and do turn into irrational creatures when it comes to ther wedding (look up Bridezilla). Minor details become major projects, and anyone, I mean ANYONE who does something which does not conform with their regime for the wedding is for the high jump! Trust me I know, I got married last year and whilst I'm a reasonable girl, blood was nearly spilt over tablecloth colours!!

Do it, but just make extra sure that your friend would appreciate this even in Bride mode!!

Ooh thats sounds really funny to me

A youtube video is a must!

Go for it Carl! It will be a great talking point for the wedding party.

Enjoy!:lol:

I have two words for you..................

DO IT!

and I don't mean 'you know what' LOL:lol:
But you had better get video, or we'll never forgive you
:lol::lol::lol:

Brilliant ! It will certainly be a wedding to remember, i hope someone does something as fun when i get married :green:

Brilliant idea, go for it and deff a video please :lol:

I am somewhat renowned for being a bit of an entertainer/joker.

No.... really? I would never have guessed!

I hate practical jokes - because I get embarrassed. For that reason, I find it all the more entertaining to watch them played on others!:lol:

Oh yes, do it!!!!

Think about the glasses though, maybe you should have them already broken? You don't want to trip, but they are so well packaged that they don't break! As someone else has already said, watch you don't get your suit dirty. Not such a cool look with a big muddy knee. Have fun.

I,m sorry but I think you are a really cruel man...:eek::eek::eek: but something like that just HAS TO BE DONE:lol::lol::lol:

Don,t forget to video it for us all to share:hug:

Classic... Id totally do it. Make sure you practice tripping up at home so itll look authentic and for real!! If it being videoed you could also send it in as a "youve been framed" moment!!

do it !!!...

but make sure in your supposed fall you don't get your white suit dirty...it would probably be a bugger to clean!

Latest posts

Back