New enhancement application method?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and this is also going to work with gel ...????...

Fab for techs that struggle with creating apexes etc.

:)

ok i can't wait now!!! how many days to go till its unveiled?? xx

Is this system going to be as quick on rebalance as it is in the first application?

Will all creative customers get a newsletter as soon as it is available - I'm very happy to go on a waiting list !!!

I have been doing nails for an awful long time and I am happy to try out anything new and exciting.

Imagine the press release you will be able to do in the local rag...

Oh and what about the imitators? Will we have the inferior copies of the product coming out shortly after? I hope not.

Well I am phoning Hyperion on Monday to see where the nearest training will be for me. Probably MK. If poss I am going to get my name down so I can be one of the first to convert even if it means camping outside the premises!! Gosh isn't it exciting. This is the most excited I have been about anything all year. I really cant wait.

I still think though, on a serious note, that I would like to master L&P to a high standard because I truely believe it is an art form. Even Monet might have painted by numbers for a quick buck sometimes but I doubt it would have put him off creating masterpieces if you know what I mean!

Who has contacts in America, anyone??

Perhaps I have misunderstood..

Is this not a new 'method' or 'technique' we shall be learning OR a "tool"??? Rather than about a product? My understanding was that this was to be used for all L&P and UV Gel's, of all product lines; not restricted to Creative?
Yes, created by Creative, but not restricted for use with only Creative?

If yes, I'm bummed out :cry::cry:

I had the wonder of wonder's this morning, and beat my own personal best time, no idea how.:confused:
I did a double fill during 3hrs, ONE OF WHICH had been beaten to hell and back from a 3wk absence plus a week of camping/hiking... Those nails OMG:eek:.. what a job!
AND during those 3hrs and 2 fills WITH ART, I also did two false toenails for woman who had 1yr ago, gotten surgery for ingrown toenails that went 'bad'.
I ran like a crazy chicken, bouncing between two clients, hyped up on caffeine...

I dont think i want to run crazy like that again. That's too much in a 3hr period:!:

(today was the graduation at our local highschool, so I've been cramming people in every which way for the graduation ceremonies this afternoon, for the last 3days)

If there's a secret way of removing the insanity from my life, I sooooooooooooo want it!

arrrghh
bah humbug.. waiting for xmas stresses me out :lol:

I do NOT want to say "no" to business (but am thinking, I had better learn how....)

Crossing fingers that I DID understand correctly about what's to come.... and crossing toes, and knees, and ankles and eyes....
Ok..... I'm all a tangled mess now.

Who wants to play Twister?
mib2_rosariodawson_twister.jpg

i noticed from the 'clues' that it said 40 mins including polish, does this mean that the system is not suitable for producing a french set ?
What everyone seems to be forgetting here is this... we're all surmising that this is what we 'think' it is...
until the new product application method is launched NOBODY will know for sure!!!

What everyone seems to be forgetting here is this... we're all surmising that this is what we 'think' it is...
until the new product application method is launched NOBODY will know for sure!!!

Are you sure you don't know Sandi, cos if we find out that you did you suffer the same fate as Mrs Geek:green:

Like I was saying earlier - Im 'bring it on' but I worry about the copiers. If this method is so easy to do on your on nails then the likes of R** (you know the BIG copy of all things nails and beauty) will bring out the same method for the public ...won't they?

I know easi-nails as been around for a few years and they use the inverted moulds, So I cant see it being this:confused:

Whatever method it is, it will still be necessary to be able to do rebalance/maintenance services well. Since 90% of my and most other technicians' enhancement work is rebalances/maintenance, it may not have such a huge impact. Roll on September so we can find out.

I'm really curious now. Presumeable you'd still need to be good with your prep procedures, ratio's and rebalances which is something that comes with time and practice so it doesn't sound to me like just any old Joe Bloggs could just do it. Cant wait to hear more, what ever it is!

I know easi-nails as been around for a few years and they use the inverted moulds, So I cant see it being this:confused:

You are right Lell - inverted moulds have been around for a while and here is a link to the UK Easynail website!

Inverted Moulds

Not sure what I think about it all :lol: the glitter nail art videos are interesting - perhaps giving a bit more insight as how to do different art/smile lines etc

It seems that with easynail you have to take a course prior to purchasing products :wink2:

BTW are the moulds reusable?? - it would seem not or have I misunderstood???

UPDATE

It appears with these inverted moulds you clip and shape and leave the paper thin mould on!

Well each to their own I suppose, but it seems like a step back to me if I'm getting the right idea about this.
I just feel that after all the training I have done and the experience I have I wouldn't want to do it.
I like the way I work and don't particularly want to be quicker...or cheaper either come to think about it.
jmho

Well each to their own I suppose, but it seems like a step back to me if I'm getting the right idea about this.
I just feel that after all the training I have done and the experience I have I wouldn't want to do it.
I like the way I work and don't particularly want to be quicker...or cheaper either come to think about it.
jmho
Let's hope Creative have come up with something new and innovative.

I think inverted moulds look like a bloomin great idea...but then i am plagued with bumps so i would!!!
I prefer the inverted moulds in the first link to the Spanish site - the ones that you peel off. On the easy nail site you leave them on covering the Acrylic and I would worry about how good a bond you could get between the L+P to a shiny plastic surface like that!!

Anyway I'm convinced this is the new 'application technique' we are all waiting for! Bring it on - less time, more profit here we come.:)

.........interesting that Easy Nail are also in the middle of re-launching.....

well as i mainly do re-balances and NNO i doubt that this would benefit me much...(thats if it is what we all think it is)....i rarely do full sets.

but i am still excited to see what it is..x

oooh oooh, me want to learn more, anything to make my applicaion better.............hee hee hee hee

Oh and by the way how can apply for Scratch mag?

INM does stand for International Nail Manufactures and YES it has replaced our beloved Fabric# system but NO it has nothing to do with the MOST INNOVATIVE EXCITING THING I PERSONALLY HAVE SEEN IN YEARS in regards to APPLICATION.

This NEW product has nothing to do with CND, INM etc and is stand alone under its own name that I can't reveal just yet.

Every Ambassador that has seen this has gone OMG or WOW when seen in action. The one thing I will say (even though I have said 10 things already:rolleyes:) is that those of you who LOVE normal nail application and are GOOD AT IT, will enjoy this (especially on yourself) but will still continure to LOVE normal application methods because you are true artists. Another place this 'application method' will come in useful will be full sets as a one off etc.

Those that have struggled with L+P application, those that don't have the 'eye' and still see Egyptian Hats or lumpy and bumpy nails as beautiful will love this as it's going to make them look good and much better than they truly are naturally so it's a win win situation.

Nail Bars will love this because you can literally do a full set of perfect sculpts in 30 minutes will full and proper PREP!!

In August I will give you the name!! :!::idea:
I HAVE BEEN SOOOO DYING TO TEASE YOU ALL ABOUT THIS! :Grope:

I'm really confused now Samantha. (You know it doesn't take much:lol:)
In Scratch it says that CND is launching this.
But is it not CND??
Sorry if I sound a bit thick here.
I'm not...just very nosey:)

jmho

It is definitely not a step back and there are very many good reasons why many many will want to have it, but there will be many many that prefer their normal way of working in the salon,who will still want to use this method on their own nals if not their clients'.

I have had probably the most experience of anyone on this site and more training and I LOVE it. It won't make me stop doing some nails in the way I normally work but it will give me a great alternative when I want to use it.

People keep talking about converting??? That is not right. There is no need to convert to anything ... just to learn a new 'way' of doing things to offer a greater choice and a quicker service to the cients who want it ... and many do if we can judge by the business that the NSS do.

This method can be used with your normal prep for your prefered brand of products whatever that may be.
YES you can rebalance using the same method in double quick time.
You can even use this method in combination with your normal way of working.
There are allot of pluses here for those with an open mind.
And finally, it is EASY to do French nails and you do not have to apply polish colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back