New enhancement application method?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs. Geek, thank you for that explanation. I'm actually looking forward to learning more, and trying out this new "thang." It's not going to replace my current technique, but it sounds like a good alternative for a "quickie", AND on myself! :)

aaaaah good ol "Out the door" the fast dry top coat that yellows when put over light colours, is that the one ?

and when the client is out the door they are soon back with all the varnish flaking off
I remember using this.............

I suppose there are a majority of my clients who want me to give them a bespoke service which is a set of nails that are the best which I can achieve. Then there are those clients who are in a hurry and their time is money and so don't want to be in the salon for 1hr+.

I too would charge the same for whatever method. However, it will be great to have the ability to produce an express set. Variety is the spice of life I suppose and with all the competition out there, I think it best that I can accommodate most requests.

I was rather pesimistic about this new method initially but find it quite an exiciting prospect the more I learn about it. I know - I am a training junkie but I think that pays off in the long run. Bring it on Samantha! xxx

I now know what it is :wink2:

Stinker! Ppbbtthh. :D

Aarrrrrgghhhhhhhhhhh
I WANNA KNOW!!!!!!!! I wanna know NOW (can you see me stamping my foot???)

Gee whiz, if I knew what this trick was, I could get so many more clients done in a day and work less nights!!!!! I only just sat down at 10:30 tonight, after working since first thing this morning.

Please excuse me while I go have myself a right undignified temper tantrum because I really want to know and my limit for patience sucks pigeon-poo :lol::lol::lol:

I do NOT see how I'll survive another month of this craziness in my house. Y'all see how absent I am from the site...

INQUIRING MINDS WANNA KNOW!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

And it had better be available to canadians too, or I'll have a right royal fit
:lol:

Well I dont know what it is - I am very patient and will happily wait until the right time - knowing now would be like knowing the sex of your baby or knowing what Santa is brining you LOL.

Big WOWWWWWWWW!
:lol: :lol:

Well I dont know what it is - I am very patient and will happily wait until the right time - knowing now would be like knowing the sex of your baby or knowing what Santa is brining you LOL.
I'm with you Fi on this one :wink2:- what's the old saying patience is a virtue? :lol:

okay , I have held of posting untill now, because this is all I have to say .....
:cry: I wanna know tooooo :cry:

Right I feel better now that is off my chest,I am prepared to wait (only because I have no choice hahaha)
But at first I thought :lol: yayy ...then a few posts down I thought :confused:hmmmm....but now Im :lol:yayyyy again.

I too see that time is money for the client and for us too, so if we can (when we have to) squeeze in that client and have them out of the door in 30 minutes but still carry out a totally professional service, then where is the harm,

We still wont be at all compared with the NSS salons , how could we be ? We professionals carry out thourough prep and use professional products,and greet with a friendly smile, and a friendly service----NSS no prep...MMA ...not much chat going on .no comparison there between them and me !

brinnggg itttt oooonnnnn​

and when the client is out the door they are soon back with all the varnish flaking off
I remember using this.............

Strange to hear these things as I use OTD alot of the time and have never had a problem with either flaking or yellowing! :eek:

Well, I chose to know my baby's sex ASAP :lol:
And I was never very patient with waiting for Santa.

I'm with you Fi on this one :wink2:- what's the old saying patience is a virtue? :lol:

And Patience is certainly NOT one of my virtues
Me? Virtuous? HAHAHAHA I think not lol

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well, I chose to know my baby's sex ASAP :lol:
And I was never very patient with waiting for Santa.

And Patience is certainly NOT one of my virtues
Me? Virtuous? HAHAHAHA I think not lol

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We know what you are like missy !!! I LOVE knowing that I am driving you a little more crazy!! :evil:

:o

Yes, I'm a self-confessed BRAT with a capital B

:lol::lol:

The only thing that frustrated me using this method was creating the smile lines, what a head warp! It's fun practising though lol :D

The overall shape and form you get though is perfect, and consistant! Fab for techs that struggle with creating apexes etc.

:)

i noticed from the 'clues' that it said 40 mins including polish, does this mean that the system is not suitable for producing a french set ?

When I used it, I was doing smile lines with it, but it was quite frustrating to do. But, it was do-able. I was creating pretty much what I could with the normal product application, french, colours, art etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back