Official X Factor discussions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is the worst x factor ever! I don't think there is the all round talent that there has been in previous years!

I'm no singer but I genuinely couldn't listen to sophie killing summer of 69!!? And the judges thought it was good??

What tulisa said about misha was sly! She clearly knows that misha has had a good couple of weeks and will prob be a favourite to win! Plus it was one of her groups that went out last week! Coincidence??

Apparently the theme was changed to rock last minute to up the ratings which are seemingly failing!!!

I think this is the worst x factor ever! I don't think there is the all round talent that there has been in previous years!

I'm no singer but I genuinely couldn't listen to sophie killing summer of 69!!? And the judges thought it was good??

What tulisa said about misha was sly! She clearly knows that misha has had a good couple of weeks and will prob be a favourite to win! Plus it was one of her groups that went out last week! Coincidence??

Apparently the theme was changed to rock last minute to up the ratings which are seemingly failing!!!

Well said. I am going off the show. Hardly anyone sang a rock song. Judges were rude & if there was a problem with mischa they should have talked to her behind the scenes.

She didn't sing summer of 69 it was living on a prayer but I agree it was awful in parts. I think Kelly was a bitch of a bitch and I don't like the way she always disagrees with Tulisa just like Cheryl did to Dannii.

Hahaha!!! Yeh living on a prayer!! Anyway she murdered it - being
A hairdresser kitty needs hers shaved off and needs to wear a wig and don't even get me started on frankie's do!! :(

Tulisa doesn't know what rock is!

Gary is already an idiot for telling frankie he thought he was rubbish the week before but lied for him...?

Kelly should go back to the USA - I loved her in the auditions as well!

And Louis should never have come back as a judge after the very first x factor he gets all the comedy acts!!

Bring back Simon!!! Lolol!!

Why was Kitty wearing M&S magic knickers instead of a skirt?

Louis is the crapest judge EVA! Kitty is an idiot that is all!!!

LOL I just got ripped apart on FB chat for thinking Sami should have stayed and calling Louis a very rude word!

I know it's a bloody singing competition, both can sing but I don't like how Kitty acts.

And breath.............

And there was kitty doing her fake shake cry thing.. Annoying!!! And Sam having to comfort her even tho she was going out!

Fake shake crying thing, lol.

Is it true that Misha B is a diva and is horrible to the other contestants???

No!!! Really? I thought she'd be nice :(

So Louis and Tulisa say!

I actually think it was right of Tulisa to confront Micha B, I can't stand rude bully type people and she didn't deny it either :)

I actually think it was right of Tulisa to confront Micha B, I can't stand rude bully type people and she didn't deny it either :)

Have to agree; if I was being accused of being a bully on national tv I'd definitely have something to say about it but she didn't even look surprised. Think it probably helped her in the vote in all honesty, I expect a lot of her fans thought they should vote to make up for those who wouldn't after those accusations.

Does that not make Tulisa a hypocrite by doing something like that so publicly? I think so.

If the issue did/does exist then surely it would be better to sort it out behind closed doors.

:zzz:

It's all turned into the usual pantomime now.......think I will be tuning out next week!

Why should it be hidden? If shes going to act rude/bully people why shouldn't she suffer the consequences, that's my opinion anyway but everyone differs of course :)

I don't follow X factor much, but I did see the Micha incident.
I don't know what's she's like, but at that moment she was in a vulnerable position, in front of millions and expecting to be judged on her performance.
I think it was inappropriate of a judge - or in fact 2 - to use that time to address this. In fact it could be construed as bullying.....

I don't follow X factor much, but I did see the Micha incident.
I don't know what's she's like, but at that moment she was in a vulnerable position, in front of millions and expecting to be judged on her performance.
I think it was inappropriate of a judge - or in fact 2 - to use that time to address this. In fact it could be construed as bullying.....

I completely agree. What goes on behind the scenes shouldn't necessarily be bought out in public in the way it was. Ok, perhaps address it off air, but not like that. She was meant to be judged on her talent and performance, not what has gone on elsewhere....

I hate bullies myself, but i think the way they dealt with it was wrong...

And i bloody well hate Kitty. God, get rid of her please. She has an ok voice but she's worse than Katie Weissel or whatever her name was last year....far too diva-ish and dramatic for me. :eek:

Latest posts

Back